• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph 1 U-bin SOLD

knifebright

Enlightened
hey all
SOLD TO CY
I've got one of my favorites up for sale. Its an Aleph 1 2x123, downboy 1000ma, UXIK, black body with a chopped tail cap and flat top guts set at 30ohms. This is my light I was saving in the apocolapse bag but it has been replaced by my HD-45. It has the engraved head however it was built by me and i got the engraved head by mistake. Usually the engraved heads are built by wayne/don. It is a user and has a small nick on the tailcap. I have a bald flat top tail cap i could replace it with if you like. It is very bright being a U-bin and pretty white compared to other X1 bins and this is a fairly new light engine with about 3 battery changes through it. I've got no pics or beam shots and it is a user but in over all good condition. Comes shipped to you in the CONUS for $115 which includes priority shipping/delvery confirmation and Paypal processing fees. Thanks and pm me with any questions
jimmy

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic
Re: Aleph 1 U-bin for sale

PM sent for PP info

thanks,

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats to cy,
I actually was the second viewer of the U-bin Aleph and thought about it. My FF-III arrived yesturday and my wife would of taken both the new light and Aleph in the divorce if I fired up the paypal :(