Gotta Get Me One of These

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Charger.jpg

drizzle

Enlightened
"That thing got a HEMI?"

Nice looking Charger there. It's kind of weird to see a car that looks so flashy but has four doors. Also the nose of the car looks shorter than expected but I actually like that look.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
The nose looks better in real life than 3/4 front view. It is longer and well proportioned.

The Charger/Mustang/Camaro wars are heating back up!!

The new Camaro looks great!

Bill

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Yep, it's got a 5.7 Hemi. I just saw there's an another class of the Charger, above this one, that's got the 6.1 Hemi.

I saw pictures of the new Camero. Very nice indeed.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen a lot of photos of the new Charger and I still think it's ugly as sin. I just hope it's not as bad as the new 300 cars--every time I see one in person I can't believe anyone bought it with their eyes open. Those things look like 7000 pound bricks with wheels when you're standing next to one.

The new Challenger looks OK, and the Mustang looks great.

CLHC

Flashaholic
I still liked and miss my 1971 Charge SE back in high school. Along with my 1970 RS Camaro (Split Bumper) and 1965 Ford Falcon (long trunk)!

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I like that even better. That's why I'm sticking with my paid off '03 Imapala LS for now. There are too many cool new cars hitting the market over the next couple of years.