Something for the C-food lovers to look at.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a p-type that has been on my shelf naked for a few months, It was screaming "I need an olive drab jacket, It's cold on this shelf". Who am I to argue
naughty.gif

This is a very well balanced light and a great EDC. Clean and simple, no switch to fail and all the benefits of the BIG BLUE.

I hope you enjoy the photos.

Have a great weekend,

Scott

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Can the small one be loaded from the rear end, too? Meaning ... no spacer necessary?
bernie

P.S.: PayPal standing by ... :D :D :D

AdMan

Newly Enlightened
TB,

That's perfect! KL4 is one of my favorite lights. This combo, have to have one.
Enjoy the weekend.
Mike

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW! You peeps are rocket fast! My wife can't even sniff out fresh chocolate that fast! OK that's a lie, she is like a bloodhound when I comes to chocolate. How many chocolate covered raisins do you think I got from the last bag?

Am I Hijacking my own thread?

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kiessling said:
Can the small one be loaded from the rear end, too? Meaning ... no spacer necessary?
bernie

P.S.: PayPal standing by ... :D :D :D
Yes, this is a rear load/switch side cell tube. There is a short spacer on the head end to close the gap between the battery and the head and complete the electrical pathway.

The spacer is trapped in the cell tube by a step in the I.D. bore. You can remove the head and nothing will drop out of the cell tube.

Last edited:

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can get a 2x18650 tube out I would have to seriously think about it....2x18650 is awesome - run all our favorite lights for extra long!

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
KevinL said:
If you can get a 2x18650 tube out I would have to seriously think about it....2x18650 is awesome - run all our favorite lights for extra long!
I just ordered the o-rings for the C-series tubes, hang in there!