Ahahahaha, oooohhhhhh --- Lion Cub with Lion Head

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
Like it always happens, late Sunday night I put in an order to Lighthound and when I get home from work on Wednesday, there is my package. This time it was a replacement for my wife's Arc P which she lost. But I also got the Lion head for my Lion Cub. Wow, I took it outside and that puppy can throw a lot of light out there. Its just stunning for something that small. I was standing on my porch just giggling as I shined it around.

CLHC

Flashaholic
I thought you dropped something on your foot or the like whence I first read your title. But now I see—

TorchMan

Enlightened
It is a good deal of throw for an LED and such a small light, although the LionHead (or ChammieHead) adds girth. Although I don't use it much, the LionHead is a must have accessory. It's also very good for impressing the less than flashaholic buddies! :grin2:

Did you get the aluminum one, or a brass?

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
TorchMan said:
It is a good deal of throw for an LED and such a small light, although the LionHead (or ChammieHead) adds girth. Although I don't use it much, the LionHead is a must have accessory. It's also very good for impressing the less than flashaholic buddies! :grin2:

Did you get the aluminum one, or a brass?

Aluminum.

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
TorchMan said:

yeah, but it wont impress those that are "In the know" ;)

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
chevrofreak said:
yeah, but it wont impress those that are "In the know" ;)

I dont know. That thing seems pretty close to the throw on my Streamlight TL-3 and that isnt bad for a 1 cell light that fits in the palm of your hand. Im pretty sure it out throws my 9P with HOLA and A2. I think I need to go someplace dark and compare them side by side.

Delvance

Enlightened
I seem to remember reading in some review, that using the heads will give the lights 10,000lux! That's almost 2000 more than a TL-3...amazing light and accessories. Too bad i can't afford one heh :)

Latest posts