Looking for a Green LED Headlamp

01foreman400

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking at getting a new green LED head lamp to use while navigating to and from my hunting locations. I've been using a Streamlight Clipmate for 3 years now and was wondering if there is anything better out there.

Thanks,
Darrell

_q_

Newly Enlightened
Green and white Luxeons have the same forward voltage so you can always buy any Lux headlamp and just switch the LED.

I think the same is with the 5mm LEDs but you should check it before.

[edit]
Yup, looks like switching LEDs works also with 5mm ones.
[/edit]

Last edited:

DaveG

Enlightened
Cabelas,has the Streamlight Trident,in the hunting section,green leds and incan bulb.

CLHC

Flashaholic
Ultra7LED has Green LED Headlamps. For hunting applications there's the Optronics NightBlaster with Green LED.

Hope you find what you're looking for and Enjoy!

CLHC

Flashaholic
Hello FoxFury!

Those are some interesting looking headlamps you've got there. I take it that it'll sort of "wrap" on one's forehead? Those Scout Tacticals a neato too! :huh:

Enjoy!

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you didn't mind a modded light, I could modify a Princeton Tec Eos with a green Luxeon I or III for you. Provided I could find a single green Luxeon that is....

FoxFury

Newly Enlightened
Hi CHC

You are correct--the FoxFury Signature Hunting Stealth (as well as our other Signature, Performance and Pro) light(s) does wrap around the forehead and/or helmet.