• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired AWR nano-3 #155 position for sale (Sold)

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Asking what I paid, $105 for my spot in line for a nano-3. This is a 110V package #1 (see first picture here http://homepage.mac.com/rouses/nano/PhotoAlbum177.html, note the glow fob isn't included). Andrew was asking $102 for this package (one body, standard emitter, nano-3) but I sent him $105 since I figured he wasn't charging enough for the amount of work involved.

This amount covers postage to Canada or the US. Buyers from other countries will be responsible for paying Andrewwynn any extra postage/insurance etc.

See this post to see where that puts you in the list: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1281458&postcount=467

First post of "I'll take it" or "Sold" without conditions will take precedence over PMs or conditional sales. Payment via paypal please (CCs okay).

I will contact Andrew to confirm that my spot has been sold. (And if by accident it was mailed to me I would forward it to you.)

I'm selling because I have a MillerMods 3-level L0P that I am completely happy with. So I don't need another expensive (for me light) that I won't use regularly.

Thanks - Greg

Last edited:

cnjl3

Enlightened
Re: AWR nano-3 #155 position for sale

I will take it "as is".

Please PM me the details so that i can paypal you.

Thanks!

Carlos

Last edited:

cnjl3

Enlightened

:paypal:
Dont forget to let Andrew know that I belong on his shipping list.

Thanks again.
grinser2.gif

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

send an email to [email protected] so i can get things set up properly. Greg.. when i get them all done i will send one of of the 'passaround' nanos to you to check it out. you can also use your nano1 list status for a discount on any future item like a hotwire light or BAM! etc.

I think the passaround models (plan to make like 4 or 5).. will have a 1 week trial.. only cost will be shipping to the next guy on the list.

-awr

Last edited:

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal received. Thanks Carlos.

AWR nano-3 #155 now belongs to cnjl3. Email Andrew with your mailing address.

Thanks Andrew, seeing the passaround would be cool.

Greg

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

no problem, greg, only fair... you most definitely deserve to see it.. least i can do.

-awr