Where is the best place (lowest price) to buy a n ARC AAA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allnew2me

Enlightened
I have read so much about these little lights I want to order one. Is the ARC site the best place to buy from and do they give a CPF discount? I have only seen them there but may be missing something. Thanks for the help, the less they cost, the more I can buy!:)

Chris201W

Enlightened
Aside from individuals selling them, the Arc sight is the place with the lowest price. In fact, I only know of two places selling these lights right now, Arc themselves, and Lighthound. Lighthound charges a little bit more (not much at all) but you get the light faster than from Arc, which still has a backorder of 2 weeks or so.

Allnew2me

Enlightened
Thanks Chris, those were the only two places I found and wondered if they were it. I'll probably go with ARC itself. Do you know if they still make the LS? I have heard a lot of good things about that model also.

ScottyJ

Enlightened
Arc does not make the LS anymore, for something along the lines of a single 123 LED flashlight I would recommend HDS.

Allnew2me

Enlightened
Thank you Scotty. I didn't know there was a forum just for specific brands, I am sorry about the wrong posting site. Still learning. At lease everyone here is tolerant of a few mistakes.

Chris201W

Enlightened
The only light Arc currently makes is the AAA (standard and premium) but I believe there's an new light in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.