300mw portable lasers

Robt

Newly Enlightened
Say guys, i went to UnitedNuclear.com/laser.htm and they have portable green and blue lasers with outputs from 200mw to 250 and 300mw's. Kinda pricey, but very powerful.. check them out. Tell me what you think..

ddaadd

Enlightened
WOW! :rock:

A free pair of $150 laser goggles with purchase too! Looks like high power handhelds have reached new levels of price and quality. Passive thermal cooling for 100% duty cycle! Lithium powered, waterproof, shock resistent, somebody has certainly done their homework here!

Absolutly want to see a review on these by LED Museum....

Price?? Look for yourself......:aaa:

Robt

Newly Enlightened
Yes, i'm curious what Craig's response is about UnitedNuclear.com's lasers..

2dim

Enlightened
From Wicked Lasers website:

Q: Is delivery of my new laser guaranteed? ?

A: Yes, we guarantee the worldwide delivery of our handheld lasers to all countries except Iraq. In fact, our lasers are guaranteed to arrive within 7 business days or we'll give you $100 back for arriving late; this does not cover errors made by the postal service. If you order a laser and cannot receive it due to custom regulations, we will give you a full refund including shipping costs plus $100 for your troubles.

dr_lava

Enlightened
not exactly 25% more than the WL spyders..

200mW: +$250 (25%)

250mW: +$300 (20%)

300mW: +$350(17.5%)

Same boxes, too, same goggles.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
ddaadd said:
...Absolutly want to see a review on these by LED Museum...
Might be awhile...
I paid for that blue one with banner ad revenue from my website and good timing - I'd have had no way to pay for it otherwise.
My income is $501 a month, and just my rent alone is $400.
ISP is $30 a month, telephony is ~$15 a month...doesn't leave a whole lot left for anything else - like...er...uh...lasers. :/

SuperNinja

Enlightened
The_LED_Museum said:
My income is $501 a month, and just my rent alone is $400.
ISP is $30 a month, telephony is ~$15 a month...doesn't leave a whole lot left for anything else - like...er...uh...lasers. :/
You must eat like only a couple times a month. :wow:

Aristo

Newly Enlightened
I have a hard time trying not to buy a spyder from wicked. I keep telling myself I don't need it, but did I need a 55mw either? lol
I just want to see what I can do with it. is there a laseraholic support group?
maybe I'll buy one from optotronics and do a review.

LaserFreak

Enlightened
I've had an optotronics laser...good quality, great service, and based in the good ol US. Can't beat 'em. You can see my testimonial on his testimonial page.

Pixel

Newly Enlightened
I think that is a good idea - "laseraholic support group".
Not to buy lasers at ridiculous prices of a car, but to rent them for while. I could rent an optronic device for a week (60$).
This would be especialy handy for un-usual lasers - aka blue, yellow etc. I just wnat to see blue beam, not to own it :).

Aristo

Newly Enlightened
Pixel said:
I think that is a good idea - "laseraholic support group".
Not to buy lasers at ridiculous prices of a car, but to rent them for while. I could rent an optronic device for a week (60$).
This would be especialy handy for un-usual lasers - aka blue, yellow etc. I just wnat to see blue beam, not to own it :).
heck ya
or I just want to pop some balloons or who knows!
signal ET or something:grin2: