Angryfox        

Thread: 300mw portable lasers

Exclamation 300mw portable lasers

Say guys, i went to UnitedNuclear.com/laser.htm and they have portable green and blue lasers with outputs from 200mw to 250 and 300mw's. Kinda pricey, but very powerful.. check them out. Tell me what you think..
    "Gort, Klaatu barada nitko. Zot mok ogma, go zappata peeg pods"

Translation: "Gort, Klaatu hurt, need you. And when yer done, go vaporized cop cars".

Flashaholic*

Default Re: 300mw portable lasers

WOW!

A free pair of $150 laser goggles with purchase too! Looks like high power handhelds have reached new levels of price and quality. Passive thermal cooling for 100% duty cycle! Lithium powered, waterproof, shock resistent, somebody has certainly done their homework here!

Absolutly want to see a review on these by LED Museum....

Price?? Look for yourself......
    |Nuwai|GLP's|Aleph 3|PR-T w/E2e|Costco HID's|ARC LSH-S| Mr Bulk|Lumaray FL12|PocketMateW|MagHID|Mag85|AWR Nano|Amilite|SFIII Mc38-V|TnC Lithium Lux V XYOS 03/10|Fenix Trio|SuperNova|Illuminator|PGL-III-A's| Gatlight SS V2|Nitrous McLuxIII PD|USL|AN/VSS-3a|FM Ni Plt'd C Mag|FM 3.5" Mag Head|

Lightbulb Re: 300mw portable lasers

Yes, i'm curious what Craig's response is about UnitedNuclear.com's lasers..
    "Gort, Klaatu barada nitko. Zot mok ogma, go zappata peeg pods"

Translation: "Gort, Klaatu hurt, need you. And when yer done, go vaporized cop cars".

Enlightened

and why one should buy Wicked Spiders from UnitedNuclear.com with 25% price increase?
    http://www.wickedlasers.com/products.php?content=spyder

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel
    and why one should buy Wicked Spiders from UnitedNuclear.com with 25% price increase?
    http://www.wickedlasers.com/products.php?content=spyder
    Because they've already made it into the US past customs and the FDA?
    Life is an amazing thing... Without it, we'd all be dead.

Flashaholic*

Thumbs up Re: 300mw portable lasers

From Wicked Lasers website:

Q: Is delivery of my new laser guaranteed? ?

A: Yes, we guarantee the worldwide delivery of our handheld lasers to all countries except Iraq. In fact, our lasers are guaranteed to arrive within 7 business days or we’ll give you $100 back for arriving late; this does not cover errors made by the postal service. If you order a laser and cannot receive it due to custom regulations, we will give you a full refund including shipping costs plus $100 for your troubles.

not exactly 25% more than the WL spyders..

200mW: +$250 (25%)

250mW: +$300 (20%)

300mW: +$350(17.5%)

Same boxes, too, same goggles.

Broke Re: 300mw portable lasers

Quote Originally Posted by ddaadd
    ...Absolutly want to see a review on these by LED Museum...
    Might be awhile...
    I paid for that blue one with banner ad revenue from my website and good timing - I'd have had no way to pay for it otherwise.
    My income is $501 a month, and just my rent alone is $400.
    ISP is $30 a month, telephony is ~$15 a month...doesn't leave a whole lot left for anything else - like...er...uh...lasers. :/

Quote Originally Posted by The_LED_Museum
    My income is $501 a month, and just my rent alone is $400.
    ISP is $30 a month, telephony is ~$15 a month...doesn't leave a whole lot left for anything else - like...er...uh...lasers. :/
    You must eat like only a couple times a month.

If i had the money

But, value for money, what about these guys

http://www.optotronics.com/products.php

PPL-260
    260-275
    (mW)
    (mW)
    $3.45
    Sale $899.00

Almost a 300mW output for half the price of what they're asking for the spyder 300mW ($899 not $2000)

Enlightened

I have a hard time trying not to buy a spyder from wicked. I keep telling myself I don't need it, but did I need a 55mw either? lol
    I just want to see what I can do with it. is there a laseraholic support group?
    maybe I'll buy one from optotronics and do a review.
    ADD is a hoax. There’s no scientific and then there was a car chase, and ooh, I gotta go pee, then this guy, you’re funny! Yesterday I lemonade.

I've had an optotronics laser...good quality, great service, and based in the good ol US. Can't beat 'em. You can see my testimonial on his testimonial page.
    "I live in a constant state of organized chaos."

Enlightened

I think that is a good idea - "laseraholic support group".
    Not to buy lasers at ridiculous prices of a car, but to rent them for while. I could rent an optronic device for a week (60$).
    This would be especialy handy for un-usual lasers - aka blue, yellow etc. I just wnat to see blue beam, not to own it .

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel
    I think that is a good idea - "laseraholic support group".
    Not to buy lasers at ridiculous prices of a car, but to rent them for while. I could rent an optronic device for a week (60$).
    This would be especialy handy for un-usual lasers - aka blue, yellow etc. I just wnat to see blue beam, not to own it .
    heck ya
    or I just want to pop some balloons or who knows!
    signal ET or something
    ADD is a hoax. There’s no scientific and then there was a car chase, and ooh, I gotta go pee, then this guy, you’re funny! Yesterday I lemonade.