What happens to my LED's when I die ?

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will my benefactors realise that my LED torches have a much longer life span than I do, or will they just throw them away.

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe you need to explain the virtue of these instruments in your will ;).

Hopefully by then, we will all have 100+ lumen LEDs implanted into our fingernails that run endlessly off of glucose from our bloodstream :D.

thezman

Enlightened
Send them all to me now, and you can rest easy after you die knowing that they have a good home.

:crackup:

Flakey

Enlightened
dont worry about it man, by the time you go your current led's will be OLD news ... dorcy will no doubt have a brighter light sitting on the shelves of target for 10 bucks.

BamZipPow

Newly Enlightened
Well...you could put in yer will to put in a plexitube in yer coffin...and turn all yer LED lights on and toss them in there. That way people can see that yer well lit at night... ;)

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've wondered about this... Will your kids just have an estate sale and sell the parts to some stranger? Or give them to goodwill?

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
abvidledUK said:
Will my benefactors realise that my LED torches have a much longer life span than I do, or will they just throw them away.

I know I'll meet them all again, where I'm headed.

Just that I might never need to use them again there.....

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
greenlight said:
Will your kids just have an estate sale and sell the parts to some stranger? Or give them to goodwill?
They may. It's their call. Let it be one of those great bargain finds for someone else if your heirs don't have the interest.