Arc fast delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbay

Newly Enlightened
Let me start by saying that I have had my Arc P for 2 weeks now and it is by far my most used light I own . Bright for its size with just a small hint of blue , very good.I carry it with me every where . I showed it to my manager at work and he went home and ordered one for him and one for his wife. On Friday the 7th I showed my accountant my Arc and he instantly said get me one. I ordered it Friday afternoon and received it today Monday the 10th. FAST FAST ! From Arizona to Illinois. wow .
:twothumbs

xdanx

Enlightened
I ordered mine on April 8, it is the 16th now and still have not received it. Also I ordered with 2 day shipping from Arizona to California. Wish I would of spent the extra money and bought it from lighthound.

Last edited:

jbay

Newly Enlightened
The bad part about it is you payed extra for 2 day . Both my orders I received within
4-5 days . US mail . Somethings wrong but you will be very happy when you get it.

icecube

Newly Enlightened
I ordered two (lost my first one =( ) the 10th. Something's amiss, last I checked that "My order number is 2083, any one got theirs yet?" thread they were churning them out within four days.

Grrr.

GopherwhateveritsallgoodGopher

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Our site still says 2 weeks guys. For a while, we were shipping faster than that. We got some big orders in recently that wiped us out. All back orders should be caught up by then end of the this week.

Peter

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 2 are shipping today. FedEx says they will be delivered on Friday. I like a lot of you have my lights shipped to my office. Trouble is I won't be in my office Friday! And this FedEx office does not believe in delivering packages early even if they get them early. The last 2 Arcs I ordered sat in the Sacramento warehouse for 2 days.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Why do my lights always get delivered when I'm working out of town and why does it always rain on the weekends?!

zoomin

Newly Enlightened
I feel fortunate. My order had a two day turnaround. ARC is really on it when the circumstances allow it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.