http://www.sigzeen.com/

[EDIT]
The vest has the following modes:
UK - running lights steady
USA - running lights top & bottom alternating
hazard - all lights flashing
left turn signal - with slow clicking sound
right turn signal - with fast clicking sound

The lights can be controlled by a switch bank on the bottom of the vest (for joggers) or
A remote control mounted on the handlebar (for cyclists).

Last edited:

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gadzooks! This one's a Wurlitzer!

At first I thought is was just an overpriced LED vest. HA!, I say, HA!

Multifunction controller. Wireless remote control (that could be a neat feature all on it's own). Multifunction signals. Multiple LED colors ("The colors! The colors!"). It mentions that the controller sending signals to a speaker (but I didn't see any details on that -- and that could have real possibilities). Different functions depending upon whether US or European versions.

Still pricy but just what every one of us Tom Swift, Boy Wonder's craves. No, dare I say it, needs!

And, yes, this stuff is addicting, isn't it? ("Must resist... put.. the... credit... card... down...")

Neat safety vest, plus just think how many of our wives will be shaking their heads. I dare someone to get one of these, if only for the bedroom. OOOoooooo, baby!

All kidding aside, as a safety item, this is pretty darned hi-tech and well thought out, but whom among us will look at that site and not at least think about it for a second or two? This is a sickness.

CLHC

Flashaholic
Nice HVV vest there! We need to use them when working on the tracks. But me thinks these will get ruined with overspray!