Happy birthday DavidW!!! :)

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Since David's ("DavidW" here on CPF) PM inbox is full and he's not accepting email, I'll just say it here:

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday David, and hope you find a really cool light under the tree :santa: ...o wait, wrong holiday!!! :party:
Thank you ever so much for starting CPF!!! :) :D :thumbsup: :twothumbs: :thumbsup: :D :)

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
HUGE cheers to DavidW! :twothumbs

Never had the chance to interact with him personally but I still wanted to say thanks for CPF and all that you have made possible. :bow: :bow:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Hasn't he been MIA for the longest time?
Anyway, if you're out there, it's all your fault and we love you for it. Happy B'day, man!
:party: :party: :party:

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope you have a happy birthday and that things are well with you. I miss having you around.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy, Happy, DavidW! Hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

Don't be a stranger to CPF. I hope you drop by at least once in awhile to see what you have spawned...perhaps thousands of members who are ready to lay their empty wallets at your feet (mine included).

CPF has been an awesome experience--thank you for enlightening us!

Topper

Flashaholic*
Happy Birthday DavidW.
I owe you one for starting this and I hope all is well for you.
My empty wallet belongs to the whip mistress that stepped up to the plate and knocked a home run for me and all CPFer's. I have no doubt you will agree.
Topper :)

carrot

Flashaholic
The_LED_Museum said:
According to the CPF calendar, it is today (04-11); sorry for erronously starting this thread. :shakehead:

Let me guess, is his birthday on November 4th?

Santelmo

Enlightened
Well, despite the "error" (which makes us human according to the Bard himself), I believe it's nice once in a while to acknowledge the guy, especially to newbs like me, who started something we all like to engage in. One can see purpose in everything if we want to.

A great big THANK YOU DavidW!