• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired What has happened to Mr Bulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
He's alive, well, healthy, happy, and living 15 minutes away from me. TiN, I think your comment is way out of line. All due respect, but there's no justification for posting something so inflammatory and profoundly negative. It gives the whole Forum a bad image when someone makes commentary like that. You may have reasons for disliking him, whatever they may be, but I think the manner in which you chose to make your opinion known is hurtful, plain and simple. It serves to create a rivalry and bent feelings. I can say from having met him in person that I have nothing but good to say about him. I found him to be very amicable, polite, well spoken, with a genuinely welcoming and friendly disposition. Deceptive and untruthful? The man is a full time law enforcement officer. They are usually held to significantly higher standards in regards to honesty given the job they have to do. I approached him several times with problems, and each time he went way out of the way to help with solutions. The old saying, if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all.... How about substitute the word nice with constructive, informative, helpful, or insightful. I have a marked disdain for personal politics, the rest of the world is chock full of it, so why spread it around here? Lets keep this thread, and the rest of the them, on a positive swing. Its very very seldom I encounter any form of unpleasantness here on CPF, and when I do its usually in the form of normal human misunderstanding or miscommunication. The earlier post I referred to struck me by suprise. He's entitled to his opinion, of course, but I cant just let it ride without saying I think its doing harm, not good. As I said before, the world's full of it, why drag it in here?

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Lunarmodule said:
He's alive, well, healthy, happy, and living 15 minutes away from me. TiN, I think your comment is way out of line. All due respect, but there's no justification for posting something so inflammatory and profoundly negative. It gives the whole Forum a bad image when someone makes commentary like that. You may have reasons for disliking him, whatever they may be, but I think the manner in which you chose to make your opinion known is hurtful, plain and simple. It serves to create a rivalry and bent feelings. I can say from having met him in person that I have nothing but good to say about him. I found him to be very amicable, polite, well spoken, with a genuinely welcoming and friendly disposition. Deceptive and untruthful? The man is a full time law enforcement officer. They are usually held to significantly higher standards in regards to honesty given the job they have to do. I approached him several times with problems, and each time he went way out of the way to help with solutions. The old saying, if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all.... How about substitute the word nice with constructive, informative, helpful, or insightful. I have a marked disdain for personal politics, the rest of the world is chock full of it, so why spread it around here? Lets keep this thread, and the rest of the them, on a positive swing. Its very very seldom I encounter any form of unpleasantness here on CPF, and when I do its usually in the form of normal human misunderstanding or miscommunication. The earlier post I referred to struck me by suprise. He's entitled to his opinion, of course, but I cant just let it ride without saying I think its doing harm, not good. As I said before, the world's full of it, why drag it in here?

I won't debate you here, however I have taken you suggestion and edited my post.

carrot

Flashaholic
I suspect TiN has a fair reason to dislike Mr. Bulk, as I have not seen unreasonable posts by TiN in the past. It may have to do with his (Bulk's) history here, but I'd rather not go into details.

Last edited:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Mr. Bulk is a little before my time here on CPF. But I have seen his lights, and they are amazing... I still dont own one, but I keep an eye out for them on B/S/T. I just missed one this afternoon. :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.