just received my L2!

sylvain

Newly Enlightened
Just to let you know that i have received my L2! I have just tried it outdoor.

I am very impressed about the output of both low and high setting.This is what you call a wall of light! low is enough for walking and high is good to see almost everything around.the 2 stages switch works like my A2 so very well.

I am very happy about the fact that this light complete very well my collection most constitued of throwing flashlights.

Thanks again for your help to chose this light.

B.T.W i am sorry about my poor english...you have to know that i am french.

carrot

Flashaholic
Je pense que ton anglais n'est pas mal...

Oh no... now I'm going to have to buy an L2, too... Do you find it too much longer than the A2 to pocket carry?

sylvain

Newly Enlightened
Ton francais n'est pas si mal aussi!

No, i dont find it to long....its about the same as the A2. And it is very slim and light.

i just tried it for the first time indoor.WOW!! very impressive!

I am very happy about this light! my 2 prefered light now are the A2 and L2!

I even compared it with my PT Apex that is very bright and my L2 put a lot more of light! it cover a very large area and i love it!!

rcashel11

Newly Enlightened
I'm considering the L2 for my next purchase... that is, after my wallet recovers from buying the A2.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Congrats....I'm sure you will enjoy it. If you want to try the only rechargeable size Li-Ion that fits it, AW's thread selling them ($10 each) is here. Also, you might want to call SF at some point to get additional O-rings for the tailcap end, as mine wore out and broke after about 9 months, and they send them free. Not sure why they don't just give you a couple spares when you purchase to save on shipping.

sylvain

Newly Enlightened
Thanks everybody!

hehe my A2 will be fine...i still love my A2! And i expect to use them both.for e.d.c. i am still using my E2E and E2L.

sylvain

Newly Enlightened
Not easy to find Arc or Eds here in Canada....mmmm probably an M6...

Not before next fall.I wasted or instead invested a lot of money in Surefire company since only a few months.....