New lights at Target

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here at the Madison WI Target I saw the already mentioned Dorcy 1 watter x 1 123, the Brinkmann 1 watt and 3 watt 3 x AAA lights, the Nite Ize Mag replacement bulb. Also they had two entries from their tool line. One was a box set with a head lamp and a low end 1 watter using 3 X AAA's. The second was a rechargeable one watter that had an unscrewable end cap that exposed a cigarette (excuuuuse me-accessory socket) lighter plug end and a wall wart in a zippered carryall. Both the tool brand kits were in the $35-39 range.

The Brinkmann 3 watter is quite nice. An all plastic body with a rubber grip like the big 2D plastic jobber with a smooth reflector and a glass lens that isn't too shabby.

The tool branded lights looked a little rough but could be quite decent despite that. Hope they have them at my local Target when I get home. No more room in the suit case.

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I do either the quick search or the detailed search I never seem to find these threads. I wonder what's up? maybe a Firefox thing?