Bought a small Coast/Eddie Bauer LED

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
At Target tonight I bought an Eddie Bauer branded Coast Nano Tac Torch for $9.99 plus tax. It uses 4x AG5 small button cells and comes with 2 sets.
This light is slightly shorter than a Peak Matterhorn but it's brighter than it and all my other small 5mm lights except a new model X1 and the RR peanut light. It's just slightly brighter than a CMG Infinity Ultra with a tighter beam and much less spill. Very similar to my 3xLED Matterhorn but the tint is more blue, slightly brighter, a few more artifacts but still throws further. It is of course much smaller than all the AA lights, as well as the RR peanut. Basically it's a 1/2-inch longer than a AAA battery and roughly the same diameter.
The most notable feature is the tactical forward-clicky in the tailcap, which makes it much easier to operate one-handed versus the Matterhorn head twisty, but more vulnerable to switching on in a pocket. I removed the keychain attachment and will use it on a neck lanyard.
Package claims 50 hour battery life which seems unbelievable. This model is rated the brightest of their 5mm LED button-cell lights (12.8 mw).
Some of the other Coast/Eddie Bauer button-cell lights are available in a bundle with other items like a tool or knife. They are a better buy that way, but the model I got only came by itself. I tested all 5 on the rack and 3 were equally very bright.
Seems well made, but the switch effort is very light and the body material is very soft. I dropped it 12 inches while removing the keychain swivel and it dinged the edge of the bezel pretty good. (In fairness it did fall onto a socket set that I was working over, so it was steel versus aluminum.) I really can't find anything to complain about except the lack of water tightness would make this light less of a candidate for rough use than any of the other models I've mentioned. Comes with two nice split rings installed, one very small one on the tailcap and a matte finish one on the swivel. It's now my smallest light, but very bright for its size. I'll report later on battery life.