Help me make a decision please?

Dawg

Enlightened
I am thinking of two possible purchases. An HDS systems EDC basic 60, or for around $20.00 more I can get a Peak LED Caribbean and a Longbow Micra 2210. Help me do the right thing.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
If the unser interface of the HDS is fine for you ... get the HDS, I second Mr. Green.
bernie

CLHC

Flashaholic
Don't have any of said lights you're asking about, but as what greenLED and Kiessling said—HDS U##!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really want to get an HDS Ultimate! I don't really want a Longbow and want the Peak just a little bit.

-Goatee

Dawg

Enlightened
Thanks Guys. I think in the back of my mind, I know I really want the HDS. But I always invariably try to rationalize that I can get 2 of something instead. The more is better syndrome I guess.........In my case, probably just means I am cheap!:)

greenLED

Flashaholic
Dawg said:
Thanks Guys. I think in the back of my mind, I know I really want the HDS. But I always invariably try to rationalize that I can get 2 of something instead. The more is better syndrome I guess.........In my case, probably just means I am cheap!:)
The trouble with buying the two cheaper options is that you know that eventually you'll get the HDS! You simply won't feel happy until you have one and you end up spending twice as much. My wife pointed this bad habit of mine a long time ago. Now I go for the top of the line product (which also means I have to save up for longer), but once I get it I'm set. Sounds counterintuitive, but I guess I save money by spending more up front. :crazy: I also do a lot of reading and prodding to make sure what I want will serve me well.