lovely led night lights good price

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok no im not afraid a the dark lol i just like to use em for hall ways and to navagte around house at night.well dollor gerral or family dollor has em im so sorry i always get em confused even after going there to check yesterday lol there very bright but there blue leds i dont like blue to much they come in either clamshell or light house. and there only 1.50 a peace .i have only one compalint the led on the light house one seems to be concentrated up i think the top of the light house focus the beam that way .but it realy lights up a dark space and for .5 watt im happy

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wow i cant belive im the only one who likes night lights .man there so cool i walk buy em and say wow thats a lot a light for .5 watts

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I have several LED nightlights scattered around the place. They all use white LEDs and one of them has a photo sensor so it only comes on when it's dark. It makes a lot of sense as I can navigate around the house safely at night even if I don't have a flashlight handy.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks for the heads up raggie. I'll have to check those places. I could use a few. I'll mod them to white leds if they are blue. (have spares from led swaps). I got a few of the indiglow ones for 99 cents from ace hardware when they had a sale but they don't really cast light just more like markers...

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Thanks for the tip, Raggie. I've got a bunch of nightlights, too. There's always room for a few more, especially LEDs. I'll be checking out Dollar General tomorrow.

Geoff

raggie33

*the raggedier*
there great i have one or a few set up so i can walk around down staires with no lights at all i wish i bought more .but i have to recall to leave outlets free fro vacumn cleaner

raggie33

*the raggedier*
IsaacHayes said:
thanks for the heads up raggie. I'll have to check those places. I could use a few. I'll mod them to white leds if they are blue. (have spares from led swaps). I got a few of the indiglow ones for 99 cents from ace hardware when they had a sale but they don't really cast light just more like markers...
there nice to but there so dim comapred to led but i think they lose less power like less then 1/10 watt pretty cool just wish they made mopre light

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anybody seen any motion sensor LED lights? I'd love to try one.
I have indiglow lights in the bathrooms. With dark adapted eyes, they give out enough light to navigate by.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I haven't seen a motion sensor nightlight, but there are sound sensor modules that you plug lights into. I have one in a bathroom with a nightlight plugged into it. The light will turn on with a finger snap. The "on" time is variable so it turns itself off. Found this gizmo years ago at Big Lots.

Geoff

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the thing i want pretty bad is a led night light that comes on at power outages that would be so cool. maybe made with a luxeon 1 watt

BamZipPow

Newly Enlightened
sunspot said:
Has anybody seen any motion sensor LED lights? I'd love to try one.
I have indiglow lights in the bathrooms. With dark adapted eyes, they give out enough light to navigate by.

This is what I have in the baby's room. All I have to do is walk in it it turns on fer me. It's pretty sensitive...the cats will set it off, too! :eek:

I haven't seen it on the shelves at Lowe's anymore...but here's the info off the card:

Item# 119795
SKU 4895118630456