• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED! WTB - MiniMag TL3 Component or Complete

Lucero

Enlightened
:wave: Story of my life. I found this forum a few weeks too late. Then, I found the hotwired MM threads after the sales had closed.

If you have too many lights and are considering parting with a MiniM@g that has been hotwired --- or, if you have a TL3 kit that you feel would be appreciated by a guy with only one flashlight --- please contact me.

Remember when you first began modding and buying mods? That's the level of excitement I have right now.

Thanks for your consideration!

Lucero

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB - MiniMag TL3 Component or Complete

You might still be able to get a strion kit, i'm still waiting to hear if there is one left for me. I believe the reflector for the strion just has a slightly larger opening for the bulb, but it will work with a TL3. Also, i'm sure someone will make some more ceramic adapters soon. Keep looking and don't give up, you'll find one.

schiesz

Last edited:

localguy808

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB - MiniMag TL3 Component or Complete

i think i have all the parts at home. ill go check and let you know.. just the kit and tl-3 bulb.. with maybe 2 minutes of runtime.. ill got see if i can round them up.

cy

Lucero

Enlightened
Re: CLOSED http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vWTB - MiniMag TL3 Component or Complete

A very sincere thanks to all who read and to all who responded to my first message on this thread. I've been here only two weeks and I get a great feeling from everyone who interacts here.

I believe I have sourced the items I originally sought here via PM.

:rock::rock::rock:

Mahalo,

Lucero