whats ya fav movie?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
mine always changes but lately its lilo and stich .but it has many sad parts but it ends well.the part when lilo throws down her doll she made always gets to me.also when stich left.man im weird but that made me cry.that movie always gets me at that part

drizzle

Enlightened
Mine changes a lot too rags. I guess lately it's been the Lord of the Rings trilogy since I own it and have watched all three movies about a half dozen times or so.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me its a tie between Jerimiah Johnson and Last of the Mohicans, love them both.

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
I m an action movie fan. :rock: Saving Private Ryan :rock: It made an impact to my life and made me treasure everything in life that are nice. War are nasty $%it
Oh yeah I love LOTR as well

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ohh, I'd think most anyone who'd figure it out know from reading that single line.. I knew instantly!!

ohhh, and I'm a big fan of "Finding Nemo"!! o<

Radio

Modulated Moderator
I was tempted to say "The Matrix", but even though its a great movie in it's own right it is just not in the same league.

I also give my vote of best scene in a war movie to the opening 30 minutes of "Saving Private Ryan" but as a whole I think "Appocolypse Now" eclipses it.

scrappy

Enlightened
Tombstone... cool, val kilmer was an awesome Doc Holliday. My favorite will always be Casablanca... what a great movie, followed closely by the first Godfather...

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
"National Lampoon European Vacation", "Star Wars" (the original one), and any of the "Star Trek" movies would rank among my favourites. I might also add "The Andromeda Strain" to this brief listing.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ya all should check out lilo and stich .the daily shows are good to.todays was decent lilo changed personlaty with stich voices to.

drizzle

Enlightened
Ooh, lot's of good ones so far. To Kill a Mockingbird and The Sting are long time favorites of mine. I would actually add Mary Poppins to my "classic favorite" list.

justjim, please don't tell me they colorized To Kill a Mockingbird. That would be a shame.

Radio said:
I also give my vote of best scene in a war movie to the opening 30 minutes of "Saving Private Ryan" but as a whole I think "Appocolypse Now" eclipses it.
I agree completely Radio. I saw Saving Private Ryan in the theater and I'm sure glad I did. It is no doubt the most intense 30 minutes of any movie I've seen. The rest was very good but I also think Apocolypse Now is better. That is one movie that had to grow on me. I wasn't too sure if I liked it the first time I saw it. Partly because it had been hyped so much by the time I got around to seeing it.