New battery holds FULL charge for 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
That statement grabbed my attention also. I'm NOT going to say that this site
web page
is using "FRAUDULENT ADVERTISING" because I learned from personal experience on CPF that even if a manufacturer/dealer IS making FRAUDULENT STATEMENTS about a product, you might be putting yoursrelf in legal jeopardy by labelling it as FRAUDULENT. Therefore I will definitely NOT say that THIS SITE IS USING FRAUDULENT ADVERTISING, because who knows, I might be wrong.

I might be wrong, but it sure makes me mad, especially when I see the honesty with which folks like Peter Gransee claim a modest 5 hour runtime for that little gem, the ARC AAA.

Pi$$*d-off,
Brightnorm

brightnorm

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Size15s:
The trouble is, the closer to you that someone is reporting news, the more inaccurate it tends to be.

Al
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Al, I must be dense at 4:30 AM but I'm not quite sure that I get it. Do you mean the more knowledge you have of a subject, the easier it is to spot a phony?

Best regards,
Brightnorm

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh, but on the site they say "up to 20 years", rather than saying specifically that it lasts for 20 years exactly. So they can probably get away with it..

Not that that justifies anything..

Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.