• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Custom Alephs

Bob_G

Enlightened
tbase-db1000.jpg

a19-sale.jpg

Sale Pending so offers closed for the time being.

First the A3 - Original McGizmo Camo head and SFT tailcap, T-Base 2x18650 NAT tube, DB1000 WW0S. Includes 2 AW protected batteries and Ripoffs CO-127 case (fits like a glove.) All parts purchased new by me and well taken care of. Minimal time on the LE. Critical components built by people with the expertise to do it right (i.e. LE built by Darell.) Looks great, runs perfect.

$350 shipped anywhere.

The A19s - I'll only sell one of them, but putting them both up so people have a choice.

A19#1 - Top light in picture. A19 NAT with Ti Bezel, UBH NAT, DB 750 WW0S, SFT-NAT. Includes Uncle Mike's Cordura case (fits perfect.) Battery choice of 2x17500 protected (AW) or 3x123 primary (BS) or Li-Ion (AW.) What I said about the A3 applies here.

$350 shipped anywhere.

Substitutions and options for A19#1:

Knock off $35 if you don't want the Ti Bezel ($315 total.)
May substitute at no cost one of 2 BE4s (Balrog 4x123 tube) - bare AL or NAT.
May substitute at no cost A2 head (Black) -Ti Bezel-DB750 WW0T. Similar beams, but the A2 has a broader spill, while the A19 is more focused with a bit more center weighting.

A19#2 - Lower light in picture. A19 BLK with Ti bezel, TB 1x18650, BB500 WX1S, SFT BLK. Includes Ripoffs CO-181 and AW protected 18650. Tint is very white, no green even on low. Basic details same as the others.

$340 shipped anywhere (knock off $35 if you don't want the Ti bezel.)

The low resistor is whatever I like in each - if buyer wants to swap, I have several available.

Sweetener: Just to make interesting, I'll throw in one of the following, buyer's choice, for any sale.

1. Balrog 4x123 in either bare AL or NAT
2. WX0T emitter (new) with star (it's been removed)
3. TW0H emitter (new) + choice of either 2x AA Q3 extensions or 2x123 BLK Aleph tube.

I also have a TB 2x18500 NAT-A1 BLK-WX1S-DB917 and a TB 1x18650 bare AL-A1 BLK-WX0S-BB600, one of which I might be willing to sell. Basically, I have a large and small version of 4 McR heads and I need to thin the herd a bit. I don't want to sell more than two, but might be open to persuasion as long as I have one of each head left :)

These prices are firm. I don't expect them to sell quickly, and if they don't I'll just pull them, I'm in no hurry to part with them. I have several versions of LuxV Alephs, and those listed are some that others might find interesting and of which I have redundant versions, so I'm giving people a chance to own a virtually one of a kind light, with the best premium parts, built with expertise and well cared for by the original owner.

Payment - PM me for details. PP cash or CC. Insurance and anything else extra.

First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it.

Shipping - USPS Priority or Global Priority. Once it leaves my hands, it's out of my hands.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Re: FS: 2 Custom Alephs - WW0S A3 and A19

I'm seriously considering the A19 package. I recently ordered the A19 complete UV head from the Shoppe and they goofed -- and sent a TW0J Wiz2 520 Aleph LE instead inside the A19. And it was the greatest mistake I've yet run across. I would not have considered using a white LED in the super deep pitch A19, but now I'm completely awed by the unique beam pattern it creates. It presents the most wonderful evenly spread flood beam for near field tasks. Havent tried a 5W yet... hmmmm.... guess what's my agenda for the evening? I am definitely going to get another A19 head or tw,o for my EDC/work purposes. A 123 or CR2 body makes for a nice pocket light... but your combo of a 2x 17500 DB750 three cell body is most appealing. Sending PM......

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

What about that bottom light in the second picture. I like that one =). Thats not the tube option that you have on the A19. Right?

Bob_G

Enlightened

LM - The McR19 is a wonderful reflector if you're sensitive to its virtues, and cries out, to me at least, for the LuxV. Cosmetically this is the prettiest light I have I think, and the low if the A19 is by far my favorite for night walking. If I only had one, there's no way I'd sell it :)

M-M - Not sure what you're asking. The bottom light in the picture is my other A19 on a 1x18650 tube, and no, you can't have it! :D

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

I'm very seriously considering the A19 package, with a twist. I would like to know how much additional for the package as described, PLUS the Balrog 4 cell body in bare AL, PLUS the A2 head. This would really put a crown on my Aleph group, this combination. I have a TB 18650 tube in bare AL en route, and of course recognize your formidable Aleph collection from the friendly TB sales thread *(almost for sale.....)* aaah, fond recent memories....

Another thing to consider, do you have any Aleph 1 heads in black you might part with? And any other nice LEs as well? 5W in particular, I'm very partial to the big Lux since the SFIII brought me around.... I've got 3s coming out of my ears, my favorite head, but only a solitary Aleph 1 and its really growing on me as an EDC, I'm more and more impressed with its performance as time progresses. By the by, tried my 2 5W LEs in the A19 and...... just STUNNING.... I stopped at just the 3W TW0J in my own dabblings, but the 5W is as you described.... amazing!

The Aleph and Tranquility Base bodies have evolved to be the centerpieces of my lighting tools. Im a late comer to the Aleph party, but am just happy to finally receive an invitation.

Please let me know about the additional parts I seek, and perhaps we could have a deal here.

Dibs on the A19, I'm really liking this combination.....

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

PM received. I'm considering the offer, in the meantime I yield to anyone wanting to do an immediate deal by posting I'll take it, no worries from me. Keep me marked as a very interested party, but the options are open to all. Thanks for the offer. Entering contemplative mode.....

Bob_G

Enlightened

LM,

Your PM box is full. I emailed you a reply to your last one.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Alephs - W-bin A3 - A19 - A1 Plus incentives!

Want to sell me just the Bare A1 WX0S head?:naughty::naughty:

Bob_G

Enlightened

Ack! I'm going to have to edit it again. It's a bare AL tube, the head and tail are BLK on both the A1s. Keep trying though, I know you've got a bare AL TB tube coming, and I've got an all bare AL A3-1x18650 direct driving a UX1K that's pretty cool.

rawAL3-A3_006RR.jpg

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

I really just want the head (A1 WX0S) and the switch in bare. I have 2 bare tubes already. Let me know.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

RIdiculously nice combo deal, after stewing over this for awhile I think I finally got a clear picture of what I'd like to acquire, the problem is that your selection of parts is so incredibly good its troublesome to limit the number of parts. So in a nutshell, I'm game for the A1 and A19, with some substitutions at your sole discretion/approval. Will send details in PM. Definitive I'll take it on A1s, possible on A19. My priorities: raw AL battery tubes, as many as you wish to part with, 5W WW0S Les with DB750 config. WX0S or WX0T also good.

Proposal: **A1 blk with WX0S BB600 TB Raw AL 1x 18650 tube
** A19 **#1 with DB750 WX0S 3 cell NAT UBH with 2x 17500 and 22/30ohm TC
** A2 ** WX0T DB750 bare AL balrog 4 cell body.
2x 18500 TB tube is very nice, have in bare AL?

800 bucks for the trio, negotiable

A3 bare AL if it is on the table........ will MAKE ROOM for that!

Dump truck with crinkly dollar bills en route to your domecile. Driver needs GPS coordinates for delivery on front lawn. The prices are a bit steep, but this is first class all the way, and I'm in for a few glasses of Champagne Aleph.

THANK you for offering such prize pieces for sale, many of your incredible collections constituents would qualify as lifetime keepers so I'm very grateful.

For clarification, is the totally bare A3 up for consideration? Just looking at it nearly induced cardiac palpitations. Most beautiful light Ive seen in an ALeph! Let me know if you want the left or right kidney for that one!

Sending PM with configuration in mind / offer. Paypal address is next step.

Sorry for the delay, this is a very serious buy and I needed time to consider all of it. Now its changed up with the additions.... for the better.

Last edited:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Please PM with Paypal addy. I can pay $800 as a deposit and work out the details from there if you're amenable to my suggestions.

I dont have an A2 head at all, and my single A1 is nowhere near enough, and Earthly perfect with a NG667 TX0J, so I'd like a nice 5W A1 (yours!!). A3 is my favorite head, I have em coming out of my ears, TOO many, and too bulky for casual carry. No interest in A3 Unless its the all raw light, then I'll just give you my first born. Just got A19 and love its distinctive beam shape, and like the A1 I want to have a second one with different LE setup. By far my overwhelming suprise fave is the A1. In terms of performance for size, its unreal. It gives the A3's beam profile in a mini package. I LOVE 5W LEs, but I need a pair of quality bin downboys, which you have. I've got a nice NG667 WX0T so far. So the trio I specified covers all my bases of whats lacking in my rendition of Ultimate Aleph. SO A1, A2, A19 with bare al tubes, 3x nat and 4x (raw balrog) tube, tails, batteries, cases, and stars/emitters for fun. This should be the capstone on the whole shebang. I await your response. Email me (addy in profile) is better than PM, sometimes I cannot access CPF, although I always leave a computer on somewhere thats logged in so it shows online when a lot of the time im AFK. Look forward to your response, I hope what I seek meshes congruently with what you can spare.

Bob_G

Enlightened

LM,

It's nice to have one's work appreciated, those lights represent a year of my life :huh:

I haven't received a PM from you, and we should discuss exactly what you want. I'm pretty clear, but want to be exactly clear. I emailed you a few days ago from CPF, but don't know if you got it, you didn't respond.

I'll PM and email you now. This is a large deal for both of us and we should get it hammered out to our mutual satisfaction and understanding.

And thanks for your interest! :)

Regentag

Banned

Ground Control to Major Tom... Can you hear me, Major Tom?

Bob, and perhaps others... Before this thread implodes completely, I'd like to express my interest in purchasing tubes and tailcap/switches (only). If and when the rubble setttles (and I recognize this may take some time), please let me know what you have left.

I see Balrogs, TB's and perhaps others in various shapes and sizes, and I may have an interest in several of them. Any attempt to follow the labyrinthine postings would be an exercise in futility for both of us at this time.

I would very much appreciate a simple PM just to let me know what's left, and I will reply with an unqualified "yes" or "no thanks" response and an immediate payment, if applicable.

Thanks and best regards,

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Email responded and PP sent. Regentag, it seems more complex than it is. Im not sure what you refer to as impending implosion, but there are some parts "left", thought I suspect BobG will want to keep them as backups or spares.

BobG, lets continue to correspond via email. All that remains is final confirmation of exact parts included and shipping specifics. Thanks SO much!

Bob_G

Enlightened

LM - email replied to. Get back to me if this isn't correct.

Regentag - Like LM says, it's not as complicated as it seems :) Just nearly :D

I'll PM you soon.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

No WX0S A1 head for me? Dang. Oh well, nice grab LM. I look foward to my tube Bob_G.