• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* ARC mania PR-T HEAD W/SDC, TX1H Lux III

marcspar

Enlightened
Very rare head made by Michael Jordan in August 2004. The light is very bright, white and long running. It is in like-new condition.

Here's the original post:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=57677

I am selling the head on an Aleph 2 x 123 body with 2 level tailcap.

All the parts are HA, but the head is more of a Natural color, while the body & tail are closer to black.

The head alone is $ 150 or $ 175 as a complete light with the body & tail. If someone wants the head alone, only then, will the body & tail be sold for $ 50.

The first "I'll take it" post here gets it. Cash paypal only! Shipping is $ 5 per order in the US for USPM with deliv. confirm. No batteries or chargers are included.

Foreign shipments at cost; not responsible for items 'lost in the mail.' You may buy insurance if you wish.

Thanks for looking,

Marc

Last edited:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Congratulations Geoff on an excellent purchase. Hopefully this will help displace the emptiness left from the TK/PR 5W ;). The PR-T is SUCH an outstanding design, the 27mm being a Supereflector.... my top gun light is a PR-T with UW0J db917. Every time I see those three letters I jump up in my chair, PR-T triggers excitement. Enjoy it!