Firefox 1.5.0.2 available...

cy

Flashaholic
upgraded mine yesterday, can't tell any difference yet?

Robban

Enlightened
I'm not sure if a bug I experienced yesterday is connected to this update or not but I've found a fool proof way of crashing my browser now. I stumbled upon it while coding a webpage. I was making an uploader and whenever I had uploaded a file and refreshed the page afterwards it died.

I tried it on another uploader and it does the same thing there. Anyone willing to try it? Go here: www.uploaderx.net . Upload a small file, when you get to the page that displays the file you uploaded, hit refresh. It will ask you if you want to send the info again, hit yes --> boom!

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Robban said:
I'm not sure if a bug I experienced yesterday is connected to this update or not but I've found a fool proof way of crashing my browser now. I stumbled upon it while coding a webpage. I was making an uploader and whenever I had uploaded a file and refreshed the page afterwards it died.

I tried it on another uploader and it does the same thing there. Anyone willing to try it? Go here: www.uploaderx.net . Upload a small file, when you get to the page that displays the file you uploaded, hit refresh. It will ask you if you want to send the info again, hit yes --> boom!

I upgraded to Firefox 1.5.0.2 yesterday, and just tried exactly what you described... No problem here... :)

Robban

Enlightened
gregw said:
I upgraded to Firefox 1.5.0.2 yesterday, and just tried exactly what you described... No problem here... :)
Alright, good to know. Then it's probably some extension causing trouble. Or perhaps my client side proxy.