• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: F/S McLux III-PD, U bin, slate black, H3 vial, new style ti clip, ti bezel ring

Ned-L

Enlightened
McLux III-PD, U bin, HA dark slate (black), H3 vial in piston, new style Ti clip (polished), Ti bezel ring;

In very good condition. Not used as an EDC. Love this light, but need the money for something else.

I will accept $270 including shipped priority mail with insurance in U.S. For international - PM to discuss.

Paypal only.

First "I will take it" gets it.

Last edited:

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S McLux III-PD, U bin, slate black, H3 vial, new style ti clip, ti bezel ring

DAMNIT! Missed it while replying to another post.

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Re: F/S McLux III-PD, U bin, slate black, H3 vial, new style ti clip, ti bezel ring

Thats nothing, I missed it because of "Server Busy" message, took me a full two minutes to get post in and it was gone.

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't bare to put my Chrommie out the field, needed something I could use.

Didn't think about using up one of the other mass of lights sitting on the shelf :ohgeez:

She's nice and loaded, even polished clip. Don't worry guys the Ti PD is only weeks away...

Note to self: :)

-Buy more tuna fish
-Cancel Cable
-Pick up cheap dry catfood
-Get rid of Girl Friend jk babe

Radio

Modulated Moderator

Lips, let me buy this one and I'll sell you mine, HA-Nat with Ti clip and Bezel, just no trit and I really want a black one!!

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man if I didn't want a black one I'd let ya have it! I can't believe I beet you to her; I know how quick on the draw you are :naughty:

I really don't need another because I plan on getting a TI PD also. When I get it and if I decide not to keep I'll give you a PM to see if you are interested... Hows that!

:paypal:

Radio

Modulated Moderator

Yup, thank the server gods, guess you were meant to have her, when I read the post there were no replies and I could not post, Server Busy for 2 minutes, if you ever decide to trade up let me have 1st crack at her. Enjoy, I know you'll love it!!!

Ned-L

Enlightened
Re: SOLD: F/S McLux III-PD, U bin, slate black, H3 vial, new style ti clip, ti bezel ring

The PD is on its way! Enjoy.