HDS EDC Kydex Holster?

Stumpy

Newly Enlightened
I have one with the mini Tek-Lok and like it.I carry my light with the clip on and I think the holster might be a little loose for my liking with the clip off.I am also planning on having a custom leather one made,bezel down but I haven't got around to making a template of it yet.You would be dealing with a top notch retailer with John if you go the kydex route.

hivoltage

Enlightened
I just bought this same light with the nylon holster that Lighthound sells, it is a nice holster for 5 bucks and I feel it is all that I need. I recommend it.!!!!!

Theatre Booth Guy

Enlightened
I got one from Jim's Precision Products before he got his new job. The kydex holster is nice and well made. Negatives are that there can only be one screw into the body of the light (anti-roll) and thus, no clip. I also tend to not do well with extra things hanging off of me and banged the holster and the light into things from time to time. It was comfortable with a seatbelt in the car though and was much easier to retrieve the light from than the depths of my pocket. If you don't mind things on your belt, I give this kydex holster high marks.