The sexiest flashlight user.....!

Safety1st

Enlightened
After watching some recent episodes of C.S.I. I have torn as to who is the sexiets regular flashlight user on TV.

Marg Helgenberger, in CSI...

I've seen a 6P, an A2 and a L2 in her hands in recent episodes...as well as a maglite..

413_bio_csi_catherine.jpg

csi4.jpg

csi_wideweb__430x266.jpg

or Emily Procter in CSI Miami...;

autogramm_emily_procter_westwing.jpg

Emily%20Procter%202.JPG

calleigh.jpg

:sssh:

carrot

Flashaholic
Sorry, I disagree -- I think that Jorja Fox (Sara Sidal) of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is sexier. Then again, I've always been partial to brunettes. :nana:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
did tomb raider have a flashlight in it? the lady who played her is hot never seen the movie though .aint no way in hect ill try to spell her name though lol

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the last photo of blond from CSI miami. She wears white coverall. I like to remove her coveralls. Woohoo !! :grin2: :naughty:

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sexiest? Eeuuch, you need to get out more. Even if I liked CSI I don't think she'd interest me.

Now, Pauley Perrette (the goth lab chick) from NCIS has been seen using lights now and then. Too bad I can't find a flashlight pic. She gets my vote. Bad show overall, only one reason to watch. :)

bruddamoke

Newly Enlightened
I'd vote for my favorite vulcan, Sub-Commander T'Pol, played by Jolene Blalock on Star Trek Enterprise. But, her flashlights tend to be either around her wrists and framing her helmet's faceplate. And this is not necessarily a good thing, her in a full exo-suit...:naughty:

And if I were a suspect in Vegas, I would rather be examined by Marg than Sara...Sara's a babe but that gap in her smile reminds me of certain football players and boxers. :lolsign:

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33 said:
did tomb raider have a flashlight in it? the lady who played her is hot never seen the movie though .aint no way in hect ill try to spell her name though lol

paulr

Flashaholic
Carrie Fisher in the Blues Brothers must have used a flashlight.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
ABTOMAT said:
Now, Pauley Perrette (the goth lab chick) from NCIS has been seen using lights now and then. Too bad I can't find a flashlight pic.
Not a flashlight pic but ...

paula.png

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tied between Gillian Anderson and Dana Delany (of the old China Beach). Mmmmm redheads.... (drool) Marge Hilganberger comes in a close 3rd, she was also on China Beach btw...

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
I suppose Marg Helgenberger is not bad for a gal pushing 50. Doesn't do much for me though.

Gilian Anderson is the reason I started watching X-Files in the first place, Oh Yeah.

Here is my nominee:
MJ.jpg

Mila Jovovich, Resident Evil.
(Couldn't quickly find a decent pic with an actual flashlight, but there had to be at least one in that movie, or the sequel, which I don't have digitized yet..)

In that same movie Michelle Rodriguez is seen with a flashlight a lot. She's pretty tough looking here, (and in most of her other roles), but she 'scrubs up real good':
MR2.jpg

Here ya go Raggie:
LC2.jpg

Last edited: