I am back

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
After ~40 days, I have returned to CPF. Have i missed anything of interest?

-David

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bunch of closeout sales at Target had people excited for a few days. Dorcy 1W LED 3D lights at $5.48, RR 0.5W headlamps for $3.74, Inova X5's in blue for $8.75 or so, and a few others. Some of the RR peanut keychain lights for $1.48. Then they got cleaned out...

carrot

Flashaholic
Hmm, nope. Except for the incredible amount of people popping in and saying they love their Surefire A2 Aviators or buying them.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
basically, i am asking if there are any new top notch HA3 lights.

-David

HarryN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Cheapo - Welcome back. There was one that you might have been interested in - Surefire ran a 1 day sale on a new prototype 10 watt Luxeon X with an efficiency of 70 Lumens per watt. It had incredible throw, and was on sale for just $ 40, but just for one day. Now they are something like $300.

Too bad you missed the thread.

OK, yes, I am just joking - welcome back.. :) :)

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL. No, but seriousely, anything of interest hit the market. I saw the triton on lighthound. And i saw this mini black light that uses a lux3 under optics.

-DAVID

TorchMan

Enlightened
Welcome back after your lent absence (I believe that was it). If you don't know about the SureFire Kroma then you missed somthing, though I don't believe they've been released yet. It's not a "cheapo" light in the price sense though! :grin2: