Coach is a Flashaholic!

Marlite

Enlightened
Hello CPF'rs

Short Video by Kate Nowak in Memory of her father.
May You Be Blessed. Live More Abudamtly

I received an email from my daughter who is a Professional Certified Coach, speaker and trainer in the business of inspiring individuals to excel in their careers and private lives. She sent me a short inspiring video which I consider a Gift that I will cherish. She sends us only winners and this is the best! This was written in 2006 by a fellow Coach remembering her ailing father during a battle with cancer 3 years ago who was heartened, helped and inspired by a movie she sent him at that time. Three years later she was inspired and wrote a new message for inspiring others under stress of life's lessons and this wonderful video is the result!

It will have a special meaning for Flashaholics and strikes close to their hearts like a candle in the dark which is part of this illuminating message. Perhaps light is once again warming and illuminating the planet and negativity cannot hide without darkness. Pass it along to inspire others during hard times, illness and times of grief. All the reasons for the video follow in print. Just click to play

http://www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com

Bless you all, Marlite

Last edited:

Marlite

Enlightened
Re: Inspirational Coach a Flashaholic?

Hi Folks
I notice that I am left with an edit button after posting. This looks dumb and please advise how to get rid of it please. PM or advise here.
Thanks for your help and patience in my contining education at CPF University you all are great contributors.

Regards, Marlite

Empath

Flashaholic

If you're saying what I think you're saying, the edit button only appears to you. Since only you, of the general membership can edit it, you only see edit buttons on your own posts.

Marlite

Enlightened

Empath said:
If you're saying what I think you're saying, the edit button only appears to you. Since only you, of the general membership can edit it, you only see edit buttons on your own posts.

Empath

Thank's for the clarification. I went nuts trying to delete it. You helped clear up a mystery. I thought everybody could see it and be pee'd off. Love your signature very sophisticated ...............script and quill.

Many thanks, Marlite

Empath

Flashaholic

I thought I'd bump this one. A typo, easily overlooked, created a linking problem.

It's a beautiful and inspiring movie, and demonstrates life lived "more abundantly".

Here's a repeat of URL:
http://www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com

Last edited:

Marlite

Enlightened
:bumpit:
Topper said:
Thanks to the fellow that gave me a heads up on this.
Topper :)

Hi Topper

A Million Blessings and thanks to Coach Kim Nowak, for her tribute to her father and devoted to ease pain and suffering to help heal humanity. Viewed a million times in a short time frame as described at the finish.

I hope you will hold your sister's hand or hug her and be, both, blessed millions of times over and be energised. It is a truly beautiful short video and is most inspiring in concept. Thanks for the Bump.

You will be blessed, Marlite

Last edited:

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
This is really nice.

Thank you Marlite for sharing it with us. :goodjob:

Marlite

Enlightened
LifeNRA said:
This is really nice.

Thank you Marlite for sharing it with us. :goodjob:

Hey LifeNRA

We're all here to light-en the load by sharing our pain and joy with everyone. Stay positive okay?

Blessings to you and your whole family.

Marlite