ITT you critique my future flashlight setup

DaedalusX

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a new quality flashlight. My experience to quality flashligh is limited thats why I ask for input here, since you guys are very knowledgeable on the subject.

I used to own a Surefire M962XM07 which was incredibly good but overkill for my uses. I don't breach doors for a living, I didn't need a 400$ light for my AR15 so I sold it :(

So now I'm upgrading my scuba gear. I was looking for a tough light that I could use both for scuba diving, and on my AR15.

After some research I found out that the Surefire 6PN is the only flashlight sold by SF to civilian for diving.

I know that I could buy the Z32 shock isolated bezel, and mount the 6PN to a Vltor E-series Scout Mount ( http://www.vltor.com/images/vscout2-600px.jpg )

My question are:

1) Anybody here actually tried the 6PN under 15 feets of water ?
2) Would switching the bezel cause problems under water ?
3) Should I buy something like a led conversion kit for the 6PN instead of staying incadescent.

I know some of you will probably suggest to get a dedicated diving light and a dedicated combat light for my AR15 but I already fell in love with the surefire products and would trust my life with it.