L0p in Europe, best place to order?

Mattia5

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
Planing to give this light as a gift to a friend. Whats the best (fastest and cheapest) place to order a Fenix L0p (with a gift box!!!) in europe?
Best regards,
Mattias
(Hope this is the right part of the forum for this post?)

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello there,

I know you're in Europe but I don't know if you're in UK or elsewhere.This recommendation should apply wherever, though.

Use Lighthound!!!- Yes I know he's not in Europe but I've never had anything take longer than a week! He's very quick, friendly, knowledgable, has lots of stock, answers emails the same day, a CPFer, etc etc etc.

Really recommended.

If you don't believe me try searching for posts about him for glowing praise.

JanCPF

Enlightened
Precisely. You won't find a single comment in CPF archives, about Lighthound's customer service, that ranges below excellent, fast, nice etc.

Jan

Frank Maddix

Newly Enlightened
Yes, Lighthound is brilliant. Never more than 3 days in transit from Texas to the UK.
Plus you can track it on Global Priority Mail.
Plus you pay the $ price which is to the UK's advantage at the moment (I bought a Leatherman Charge at $99 in Hartford; price in UK is £115).
Haven't tried 4sevens but I'm sure they are as good.

David_Web

Newly Enlightened
One more for Lighthound!
I got my L0P from there, only difference is that I won the free raffle at FF that lighthound put up. Full service and very professionall. Takes care of us internationals with VERY nice shipping.

HiltiHome

Enlightened
I live in Germany...ordered my LOP from Lighthound, highly recommanded

Last edited:

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
I ordered my Fenix from 4sevens. 110% satisfaction :) Quick shipping, and always nice offers like free lithiums and things like that...

Don't know about Lighthound, But I'll find out soon, as I'm planning to buy some stuff from him too :)

Seth

Newly Enlightened
Mattia5 said:
Hi,
Planing to give this light as a gift to a friend. Whats the best (fastest and cheapest) place to order a Fenix L0p (with a gift box!!!) in europe?
(Hope this is the right part of the forum for this post?)
Hi Mattias,

AFAIK there is one official dealer in europe:

toolshop

BTW: They carry also the ARC & Peak LED light´s.

Greetings

Seth