• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired wtb SFTH x-bin 5w module

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I seem to be the only one that posts on your requests. How about a brand new module? Check your PM.

Regentag

Banned
TrueBlue said:
I seem to be the only one that posts on your requests. How about a brand new module? Check your PM.

X-bin Turbo Module, eh? I wouldn't mind one of those either... PM ME TOO, Blue! :naughty:

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, that was the last PM I had in my back pocket. But that doesn't mean that will be the last Tower ever made. Let's see what is around in a month from now. We don't sit around and drink coffee ALL day, you know?

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
After a telephone conversation with AlanH, I am dramatically more convinced of the fact that Kris Kringle is operating under an alias and hanging out in California a large part of the year, his other chosen initials WL. Time to expose this fraud True Blue, who is indeed Santa Claus going around making flashaholic overgrown little boys (and girls possibly) dreams come true by magically showing up and making unobtanium lights appear upon request. This is elemental Magic, and should not be taken for granted or treated with greedy self interest. I myself have been the recepient of 2 bits of sheer "thats impossible, too good to be true, amazing, I thought there were NO more....." tangible proof. I cant disclose them, but one of them has the initials SF. So from now on if I REALLY want something I'll just set out some cookies and Cr123s by the fireplace if such a thing existed in Hawaii, I'll have to substitute as the deck chairs on the lanai (deck/porch), and invite FLashaSanta to visit, I mean True Blue....

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can safely guess from Lunarmodule's embarrassing comments that my 'enlightenment package' world tour has safely arrived at their next destination, Hawaii. Where are the little wonders going next, Lunarmodule?

You can't live on bread and butter alone, especially if you are a severely dedicated flashaholic. Little spicy lights to juice up your life are temptations that could spoil you.

My snub nose Lux III, derringer-bazooka-sniper light, EDC and its companion, the snub nose Surefire KL4/K2 head needs a picture of each location it visits. They have been to Japan, US and Germany. They settled for a while in California, Maryland, New Jersey, Michigan and Hawaii. They have visited San Francisco, Washington DC and New York and Berlin. The lights do get around and sleep in a lot of homes. The lights have more frequent flyer miles then I do. Where will the world tour take them? Only Lunarmodule knows right now.

Since the K2 emitter is so scarce my KL4/K2 gives a lot of CPF members a chance to see if the K2 emitter is a rising star or a dog. And my EDC gives members a comparison of what a cash cow Lux III can do. I've already formed my opinion. I'll say that I'm sticking with the Lux I, III and V emitters.

Who is the next deserving and starving flashaholic to see my EDC rocket and the K2 performance, Lunarmodule?

Me, Santa Claus? LOL, hardly. But I like to share with curious members and hear their comments that they would share with other members. What do you think of the lights, Lunarmodule?