• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there,

I am on the lookout for a Aleph 3 Head.

Not looking for any LE`s just empty head with reflector.

Condition must be as new.

Seller must be okay with International shipping.

Will pay with Paypal,
Benny

Last edited:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Re: WTB Aleph 3 and Aleph 1 Head kits.

The Shoppe still has engraved Aleph 1s as complete assemblies, you should grab one of those before they are gone for good. Thats all they have in way of Aleph 1s, engraved as complete lights, no more Twos or Threes as head kits, only the awesome A19. You should try an A19... its a killer flood beam especially with a 5W LE. Ignored it thinking it was Cree specific... then got one by accident when I ordered a UV head and got a TW0J Wiz2 LE installed by accident. It was the best mistake ever, as now Im a huge fan of the A19 as a utility flood.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the heads up.

I would buy the whole shabang from the shoppe,but i already have some LE`s on the way :D 2xWWOS DB917`s and one TWOH DB917.
I was also planning on using some diffrent configurations than the Stock Aleph setups.

But if the fog wont clear soon i might just have to order some complete lights from the shoppe and toss the bodies :D
Naw just kidding.

I am seriously considering one of the Aleph19 Head kits too.Allthough a Lux V LE in those would be begging for trouble or hand burns.
Not to mention the poor Lux V`s.
A Lux III DB917 would work though...but still hand scorching.

Hotrodding leds are FUN! :D

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Hi Benny,

I have to take issue with one thing, the Lux V in the A19 really isnt a hand scorcher. I have a NG667 WX0T LE I have used extensively with either a 17500 body or a TB 18650 tube for long runs.... and its not bad at all. I got the idea from BobG, as I was running the Wiz2 520 TW0J in there exclusively and thought like you that a V is overkill in that reflector. But lo and behold, much to my chagrin, its quite happy there and gives a remarkable focused flood that has no equal with other reflector incarnations. Its a mis-fit perfect fit, just like me!

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interesting,

It is very tempting,but i really think that the WWOS DB917 will be overkill.
No harm in trying though,thats what is so great about the Aleph system.
All parts are interchangeable...I love it!
Too bad they are about to become dinosaurs.

STILL LOOKING!!!

:D
Benny

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lunarmodule said:
The Shoppe still has engraved Aleph 1s as complete assemblies, you should grab one of those before they are gone for good. Thats all they have in way of Aleph 1s, engraved as complete lights, no more Twos or Threes as head kits, only the awesome A19. You should try an A19... its a killer flood beam especially with a 5W LE. Ignored it thinking it was Cree specific... then got one by accident when I ordered a UV head and got a TW0J Wiz2 LE installed by accident. It was the best mistake ever, as now Im a huge fan of the A19 as a utility flood.
I second that! The A19 is a perfect size head with a great reflector. I have one of the UV's with a single 123a Kroll body, that I made for it.

I may have to order a few A19 head kits, before they are gone.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still looking for a Aleph 3 head and a Aleph 1 Head.
Not looking for any LE`s.Just the heads with reflectors.

Please Pm me with offers.

I have a Brand new Cowhide Holester for the Mclux III-PD that i will throw in for free to the one who can offer me both heads.
Value of 50 USD.

Benny

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

BUMP!

Aleph 1 Head Wanted!
Aleph 3 heads found pending!

Benny

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still looking for a Empty Aleph1 Head!

Will pay 60 USD !
+ Shipping!

Aleph 1 found!!

Benny

Last edited:

Bob_G

Enlightened
Re: WTB Aleph 3 Head kit.

If you happen to find one (A3) without a reflector, I've got a spare in good shape :D