• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Original MiniHID with regulated battery holder - PRICE REDUCTION

bajaiman

Enlightened
MiniHID made by SilverLegacy/Ufokiller back in late 2004. It is in mint condition with about 15 minutes of runtime. Pewter in colour. It comes with smooth aluminum (AL) reflector, UCL and an extra regulated battery holder (11.38v) for consistent brightness if you would like to use Li-on batteries such as Pila 168S. A collector's item. $375 shipped -- Price reduction to $330 shipped.

*RETRACTED* Wicked Laser 90mW laser pointer. Mint condition with less than 5 minutes runtime. Comes with a dozen (12) sealed/brand new Energizer lithium AAAs. Will include a safety gogle too. Beam from this laser pointer is visible even in brightly lit area. This laser is powerful enough to burn your skin. Trust me…I tried this myself.
THIS IS NOT A TOY. Careful handling when using this laser is a must. $299 shipped

Shipping is via normal airmail, I won't be held responsible for damage/lost package during transit.

Paypal only.

First to post "I'll take it" gets it. Please PM me afterwards.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MiniHID by SilverLegacy/UFOKiller with regulated battery holder, Wicked laser 90mW.

What are the recommended max. on & rest times for the green laser?

bajaiman

Enlightened
Re: MiniHID by SilverLegacy/UFOKiller with regulated battery holder, Wicked laser 90mW.

I wouldn't have a clue how long is the recommended on time. The longest I've turned it on was 30 secs at one time with another 30 secs to 1 minute rest before turning it on. To be save I think give it a 1:1 ratio.

I'm treating this laser as gentle as possible.

Solomon MK2

Newly Enlightened

Hey Bajaiman,

How are you doing?

What's the range on that laser? I'm definately interested.

Sad to see you getting rid of your goodies. But it's a good idea that you're getting rid of that laser, though. Not something that you want any future kids to be picking up, and sticking in their mouths.

bajaiman

Enlightened

Hi Solomon...good to hear from you again!. I'm quite well thanks :).

Range of the laser?....I'm not quite sure on that, the furthest that I've tried was about 300 meters and this was in a broad day light. I'm sure it'll go further, but how much further?....uhmmm...no idea:awman:

However, I'm retracting the sale on the laser pointer at the moment. I'm going to have it modded to be housed on E2D. With bigger heatsink and clickly, I reckon it'll make this laser better.

Solomon MK2

Newly Enlightened

Here's a thought...

You could always give the laser to your wife (once you've modded it into a E2D). She can use it as emergency lighting/ self defence/ signaling (if you guys go camping) etc.

bajaiman

Enlightened
Bump with price reduction and pix

The last picture is beamshot comparison. Counter clockwise from top left: Aleph 1/DB917/TWOL, Aleph 3/DB917/TWOL, MiniHID, Mag2D-DB1000/TWOK.