AGR sales service deteriorate???

Bernhard

Newly Enlightened
I recently been dissapointed by Gary, AGR. I have order 10x Dominator and M2 Millenium on 24 Dec, with some of the accessories (5 spare bulb, battery pack, a dozen of Surefire CR123 battery, and F67 M2 blue filter). But when I cancel the order of just F67 (because it is not pyrex), I get a return e-mail from him that he has sign the agreement with Surefire not to ship outside USA and has to cancel my entire order!!! I have wait 1 month just to meet this dissapointment...
frown.gif

Why he didn't tell me from the start if he cannot ship overseas? Why he has to cancel entire order just because I cancel F67, which only cost less than $15?
I try to negotiate with him, because I still want my M2 and 10x, but I still hasn't got any reply till now...
Anyone have any clue???
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

WillnTex

Newly Enlightened
Sure Fire has redone the requirements for its dealers at the end of the year. That may have been one of the limitations put on him. If so he would have not known about it on the 24th. You can't hold it against him for things that are out of his control.

wheel

Newly Enlightened
Hey Bernard: Where do you live??Email me, maybe can help.
rolleyes.gif

Spidey82

Enlightened
whats wrong with shiping outside US?
U have that limitation TTS?
Linfeng

Bernhard

Newly Enlightened
Just get reply from Gary, AGR, that he will honor my order. Hooray... Thanks to everyone
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

But I still kind of confused, is that means this is will be my last order???
Because I still didn't know whether the restriction of shipping outside USA is true or not. Hope Surefire Customer Service will clear this matter for me and everyone live outside USA. I will post follow up from Surefire here.
I'm sure it's a very big loss to Surefire, as their current dealer is not exist in some potential country. As I aware, there is no dealer in Australia. I found one dealer in NZ, but not Australia. They charge too much for Surefire spare part, but OK for price of the flashlight itself.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who feel the same situation with me, and thanks to Gary...