Man, I'm spending WAY too much money on this stuff....

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang you guys! ;) Between yesterday and today I've purchased:

BOG 3W drop in
Benchmade Benchmite II
Smith's 2 step sharpener
Z41 HAIII tailcap
McGizmo McC2S 2 stage tailcap switch
30 batterystation CR123a's
UCL-LDF lens for D-cell Maglite

Good grief! This place is making my wallet whimper......

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations :D

My favorite quote is "The spirit is willing but the wallet is weak" to which CPF has told me "Just tell the wallet to shut up and take it like a man" :crackup:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well ... given the Silicon Valley cost of living, in perspective, I'm not really spending too much, but it dawned on me that buying a couple of lights a week is going to end up being a lot of flashlights, more than I could ever think of using.

KDOG3 said:
Good grief! This place is making my wallet whimper......

AshA4

Banned
Kinda makes me wonder what your spending habits were like within the time frame of your previous 1,444 posts!! :ohgeez:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
KDOG3,

Never give up! Never give in! Especially to a whiny wallet.

Look, when your wallet doesn't have any more green paper, pull out the little plastic cards. This has always worked for me before.

For whatever reason, people are always ready to trade the green paper or the little plastic cards for flashlights. It doesn't sound like a fair trade to me but... whatever!

A fool and his flashlights are easily parted.

If anyone can explain why people would trade green paper for flashlights, please explain it to me. Even better and more unbelievable to me is that when I give them the little plastic cards for their flashlights, they give me the flashlight and THEN THEY GIVE ME BACK THE LITTLE PLASTIC CARD!

Like I said before; whatever!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
KDOG3,

A little of the subject, but have you thought about getting the Benchmade Snoody Fixed Resitor? Sweet and stout little knive.

php0sPkqH.jpg

Just a little more to spend!

-Goatee

kennyj

Enlightened
KevinL said:
My favorite quote is "The spirit is willing but the wallet is weak" to which CPF has told me "Just tell the wallet to shut up and take it like a man" :crackup:

OMG that's the best thing I've heard all week! :crackup:

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the first time since joining CPF in 2004, I haven't bought a light--or even itched to buy a light--in at least three months. It's been weeks since I peeked at the B/S/T listings and Custom&Mod B/S/T forum. With plenty of lithium-ion cells, plenty of chargers, and some half-dozen tactical bodies, I'm truly content with what I have.