Find a flashlight website

FirstDsent

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF This is smooth! Are you the vendor?

This light looks very interesting! The page was apparently computer-translated. Here is what I think it means:

Material CNC of aluminium alloy is made, the hard membrane positive pole is dealt with: 30uM
Means 30 micron thick HAIII finish. (Positive pole is interpreted from "anode(ized)")

The silica gel switch presses the button
Means silicone or rubber button on tailswitch.

Plate the membrane lens in optics
Means coated optics.

Tail push switch: It press - the bright /press not pressing - the permanent and bright
Means momentary on tactical clickie switch.

If I'm right, this may be an outstanding light for $31.50!
Someone get one of these quick and let us know! I'm tempted to get one now!

Bernie

Last edited:

Lucero

Enlightened
I have a great, great amount of respect for Chinese (substitute any non-English) people who have even a working knowledge of American/English. It's the most brutal language to attempt to learn because it seemingly breaks its own rules within the same sentence.

Last edited:

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix Clone ?

Looks like a Fenix clone, with 3w luxeon (clone?) in 2AA size.

RT Graphs, as supplied by Manufacturer / Retailer

http://www.liteflux.com/english/product_analy.php?act=1&index=1

Actually, I see this has already been covered in CPF, post 20 onwards

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/108100

A little confused, do you get One 1w/3w head, Two of 1 x AA bodies (1 being an extension) and 1 tailcap for $32 ?

It is wierd that when you place an order, you are momentarily directed through www.fenixlight.com !!!

It's a very similar website layout, with similar graphics, obviously some connection there somewhere.

Perhaps that is why Fenix's have just been reduced in price, with this torch on it's way soon !!

Last edited:

Protaeus

Enlightened
Everything on that website looks like a clone of fenix....including the website itself...

The only thing different is the fact that the website loads a little faster than the fenix one....

Im not sure that I entirely approve....

I suppose we'll see when the product is released

FirstDsent

Enlightened
Originally Posted by abvidledUK
A little confused, do you get One 1w/3w head, Two of 1 x AA bodies (1 being an extension) and 1 tailcap for $32 ?
I infer that it is a Luxeon III that is underdriven at 1 Watt on 1 X AA, and driven at 3 Watts using either the Li-Ion 14500, or 2 X AA primaries. It is conceiveable that this light is made by the same company that makes the Fenix line. It seems common in asian countries to make several individually marketed brands of small-run goods instead of expanding one popular product line. This is not as commonly done in the U.S. I'm not sure why this is.

Fenix is made in Shenzhen China, and LiteFlux is made in Taipei, Taiwan. I can think of dozens of U.S. companies that make their product line in different locations, including different countries. It is hard to know the nature of Asian manufacturing practices. Does one conglomerate produce dozens of recognizeable but independant popular brands of small-volume consumer goods like these? That is commonly done in the U.S, but mostly for mass, mass manufactured goods. Take Procter and Gamble for instance. If there were "soapaholics" out there, they could be arguing about which "company" is better, Dawn or Joy. They are both made by P&G, and possibly in different states. Their Websites are even different enough to suggest different companies altogether. In this case, P&G owns two competing products. They are (I think) #1, and #3 in total sales respectively.

In any case, the modularity of this light is more attractive to me than the Fenix. If it approaches the quality of Fenix, I'm sold. If I have this light, I won't want a Fenix. Oh yeah, and you get it all for around $32! Schweeet!

Bernie

D MacAlpine

Newly Enlightened
Good translation Bernie, the site has been updated to your version now! (but it no longer mentions HAIII, only "aircraft grade aluminium")

abvidledUK - How did you order? I couldn't get past the "Join Member" page, the Chinese/English mix beat me. Does the price include international shipping?

Don

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
D MacAlpine said:
abvidledUK - How did you order? I couldn't get past the "Join Member" page, the Chinese/English mix beat me.

Don

I can understand Chinese !!

nirad

Enlightened
I bet they are a Fenix witht the Liteflux name........Or maybe all this time we have had Liteflux flashlights with the Fenix name????:ohgeez: I have seen many Chinese products cross produced/distributed in this manner. We will have to wait to get a few in out mitts for further examination.:grin2:

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Reason behind fenix price drop?

I have always seen of chinese clone of chinese lights on chinese flashlight forum... but this is the first time i am seeing it on CPF ... oh by the way ... WorldLingo is a great translator :)

I just checked the source of the sight... and see this.. it's interesting

Code:
<title>[b]Mountech Co. Ltd[/b]</title>
<META content="Fenix, Fenix lights, Fenix flashlight, Fenix L1, Fenix L1P, led lights, led flashlight, led flashlights, led light" 
name=keywords>
<META content="Fenix aim to provide our products with advanced design, high quality, reasonable price and excellent service." name=description>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="fenix.css">

jwl

Enlightened
Viren - Good catch...Did they steal the entire web page from Fenix or are Fenix and LiteFlux one and the same?

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Code from Fenix's Home page at http://www.fenixlight.com :D
Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>Fenix Flashlight</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=gb2312">
<META content="Fenix, Fenix lights, Fenix flashlight, Fenix L1, Fenix L1P, led lights, led flashlight, led flashlights, led light" 
name=keywords>
<META content="Fenix aim to provide our products with advanced design, high quality, reasonable price and excellent service." name=description>
</head>

U Decide ;)

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
the recent update on the Fenix Clone Site at http://www.liteflux.com/english/product.php is

Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>LiteFlux Co. Ltd</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
name=keywords>
<style type="text/css">
<!--
a:link {
	text-decoration: none;
}
a:visited {
}
a:hover {
}
a:active {
}
.style1 {color: #FFFFFF}
.style2 {color: #FFFF00}
-->
</style></head>
I believe that since these lights are generated using CNC Lathes... there would have lot's of surplus left from the first generations... and it would be a loss to Fenix if they dont sell these off...

Also that, these are Early bird versions of Fenix Lights that Fenix wants to discount using a different name keeping the Fenix Brand image as a high quality Chinese Product.

Last edited:

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alloy, use the link Viren provided just above your post. The other one seems broken.

Omg, they blatantly ripped off Fenix's code and the whole flashlight. Maybe they got Fenix to OEM manufacture for their company and are selling it at a lower price. Maybe one of the Fenix dealers, or whoever else, can ask Fenix what's going on.

If a Countycomm offer can rustle their feathers so much, I wonder how about a blatant clone like that :D

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
The link in the first post gets you the "Forbidden" message. The link in the fifth post works, although in the left column of the site is the message:

Online shopping is unacceptable now!!! For additional information contact us Please . [email protected]

and I was unable to put anything in my "Shopping Car" [sic]

I guess the Chinese thought police are active on-line.

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
They ripped the whole code and probably didn't change things like shopping cart links and contact addresses. Apparently some of us ordered (which means Fenix earned the $$s since it was linked to them) and thus now they've shut down the ordering and stuff.

So much for ripping off someone else's code :D It does look like a interesting flashlight by itself with the nice extenders and stuff and good price.