Santa Cruz, CA???

UWAK

Enlightened
Guys... Where in Santa Cruz, CA area, I can find a good mortar and brick store to look for a great selection of flashlights (Streamlight, Inova, Fenix, Pelican, etc)? Thx in advance.

Frids

LEDMaster2003

Newly Enlightened
My sister lives in CA, Stockton/Lodi area to be exact. She had a MiniMag, but now she has a crank-powered LED light :) (and the thing is, she got it without knowing the advantages. Then I came, [equipped with my X5-W and the 8-LED light] and told her all about the LED advantage) I'm unsure of any others, but that's what I know for sure she has. We've been to Capitola in '04. We were in Santa Cruz last year, at the Beach Boardwalk. VERY FUN PLACE!! If you ever get a chance, go down there. I got a Skyliner there.

UWAK

Enlightened
Thx a lot guys... I'm gonna check Capitola. Actually my sister is in Santa Cruz, not me. I will ask her to take a look at some flashlight for me. Thx again.

Frids

yellow1

Newly Enlightened
fry's electronics, the campbell location will be the closest to santa cruz.

it's a bit of a drive over hwy 17, ~30 miles, but they have quite a selection of inova, mag, and other lights. not sure about fenix or pelican though.

Northern California
600 E. Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA 95008-0233 Phone: (408)364-3700

here's a complete list for you...
http://tiny.pl/g91z

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which Streamlight products were you looking for? There's a Streamlight warranty station in San Jose that carries most of the Streamlight products. Additionally, there's the Batteries Plus store in Scott Creek that carries some of their consumer level products. Inova and Pelican products can be found in a variety of outlets, from conventional department stores to specialty stores, depending upon which items you're looking for. Haven't seen Fenix in any retail stores though.

UWAK said:
Thx a lot guys... I'm gonna check Capitola. Actually my sister is in Santa Cruz, not me. I will ask her to take a look at some flashlight for me. Thx again.

Frids

UWAK

Enlightened
Hello Brightseyez. I'm lookin' for Scorpion Xenon, Pelican M6 Lith. or new Inova X1. That's my options. But the most important thing is the distance. If Outdoor World in Capitola is the nearest to Santa Cruz and they just have (?) SureFire, I think I can go with G2. Any suggestions?

Frids