• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc lshp 900ma TWAK with a fraen LP

bwcaw

Enlightened
I have for sale a modified arc lshp with a fraen that has a 900ma board driving a TWAK bin lux III. Its a very bright little light. I comes with the 2aa twistie battery pack and the 1 123 twistie battery pack. Also included are spare lexan front lenses, and lens covers (basically clear plastic stickers) that came on the lshp's from the factory. Im really not sure what this is worth, its kinda a one of a kind and was expensive when i got it. Im gonna be optimistic and try to get $200out of it. If you are interested please email me at [email protected] i would prefer to sell it, but i would accept a trade of somekind with a new style surefire M3. Thanks!
PICT1801.jpg

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are throwing in the Glock with it arent' you ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Cool setup on the Arc ....

Last edited:

Dr_Joe

Enlightened
:thinking: I think you might be a little optimistic on the price. IIRC, LitFuse (Peter) builds these to any spec output for about $180. That doesn't include the AA tube of course.

Arc's generally sell well on ebay though, so good luck ! :grin2:

bwcaw

Enlightened
Ah, of course. I have been out of the loop for quite a while so like i said i wasn't really sure what it was worth, but hey, its for sale! so, uh bid on it or something :-D