Need a good graphics guy to make a logo for me

LaserFreak

Enlightened
Just wondering if anyone would be willing to make a logo for me...I've never been good at designing graphics and what not...it just needs to say JN Music...should be no larger than the CPF logo.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help!

LaserFreak

Enlightened
Responded...but I should post this here, too.

I'm not looking for something uber professional...I don't have the funds (or the fanbase) to professionally market my music at this time..so I just want a logo for my message board, so I can get rid of the phpbb logo. Can't really pay for one, especially since my board is as inactive as it is...need more users, more hits on my website, and more activity on the message board. Until then, it's just not necessary for the gung-ho approach just yet.

Don't get me wrong, I want to be professional, and I want a professional looking board. Once my first album gets recorded, I'll pull out all the stops to promote myself.

Last edited:

guncollector

Enlightened
LaserFreak said:
Responded...but I should post this here, too.

I'm not looking for something uber professional...I don't have the funds (or the fanbase) to professionally market my music at this time..so I just want a logo for my message board, so I can get rid of the phpbb logo. Can't really pay for one, especially since my board is as inactive as it is...need more users, more hits on my website, and more activity on the message board. Until then, it's just not necessary for the gung-ho approach just yet.

Don't get me wrong, I want to be professional, and I want a professional looking board. Once my first album gets recorded, I'll pull out all the stops to promote myself.

PM or email me. As a former performing musician, happy to help out. ;)

danielo_d

Enlightened
Just for s&g's I did this. Was bored.

I know there's alot of other way more talented people here. But this is just an idea.
Went to your sites and saw that you're a vocalist. This might be fitting...

JN_Music.JPG

Danno

ps please pardon the crudeness of the final product. Only used MSPaint and html to impose text onto picture. No real grafx tools. :ohgeez:

LaserFreak

Enlightened
Thanks for the offer, guncollector, but looks like danielo beat ya to it!

Thanks danielo! It's just what I need..........