• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired sold

knifebright

Enlightened
hey all
SOLD SOLD
i've got two that need new homes.
1. A waterfish 8xaa mag hid in blue. It is a user and has seen some fun times but i no longer have a need for it. The bezel ring has some scratches but you could easily replace that if you'd like. The tail cap has a scuff. Its got a mag reflector and a brand new ucl. Comes with and 8xaa holder so all you got to do it put in batteries. NO pics. I love this light and so would you.

Mag hid pending payment
$215 shipped usps priority, delivery conformation and paypal fees.

2. lighly used Orb raw with blue tritium. This has a split key ring and swivil lug for key chain use. Comes with two cr2 li-ions. It is a twaj and i wanted to switch it to a u-bin but out of the three i tried the t was still brighter. Very impressive. Also included is a board that has a new MJ cutdown super high power led. This was so i could use a primary cell in it with super long run time. No charger light only
$75 shipped usps priority, delivery conformation and paypal fees.

Post here with I'll take its.

jimmy

Last edited:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: MagHID and Orb raw for sale

I wonder why nobody has taken that MagHID yet. That's about $100 under what it is new right? I would take it, but my PayPal is broken right now:mecry:

knifebright

Enlightened

yes it is about that under a new one. In fact its seen very little use and you don't have to worry about dropping it cause i've already taken care of that for you!!!

kinseykaylor

Newly Enlightened

I'm interested! Is this the one with a tailcap switch? How long is the flashlight? What is the runtime with nimh's? I assume it uses the 10watt WA.

knifebright

Enlightened

tailcap switch yes
runtime nimh about 1.5 hours but i've never timed it, alkaline about an hour and i have timed that
fits all fat nimh
i don't know exactly how long but the dimentions are in waterfish's post and its shorter than a regular 2-d mag
jimmy

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

kinseykaylor

Newly Enlightened

I'm very interested. Just more info. How do you take payment? How many hours on it? Why is it so banged up "sctaches on bezel and tail cap" ? Adjust spot to flood? If you want to PM me and work out details that fine.

Thanks again

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

Kinsey, I sent you a email with the pics. Sorry if it is a little late. I got caught up doing some other things.

CLHC

Flashaholic

Hey! Way to go on that MagHID. It sure is a great hand held carry HID, and a modded one at that.

Enjoy!