Nextorch D6 clickie on Golston 7W

FirstDsent

Enlightened
I just got a Nextorch clickie tailcap from Emilions Workbench to put on my Golston original 7W. http://emilionworkshop.com/oscommer...1d45dbd74f68a0b

I hoped it would be a true (tactical) clickie, but it isn't. It is a reverse clickie just like the OEM. However, it is very nice, and allows the light to stand on its tail. The diameters match at the joint for an OEM look. The Nextorch has a slightly duller finish than the original Golston gloss black, and is much shinier than the new matte black finish. It does not have a bulging section like the Golston tailcap, so it gives the light a sleeker look like a 6P.

The Nextorch cap has a nice audible and tactile click, and is likely good quality, but cannot be taken apart without ruining it. I tried to fit it with the cap-and-plunger assembly from a newer style "2 X 3.6V" light, but it won't work.

If you have trouble with your original Golston 7W, get this tailcap for $3.50 from Emilion.

FYI: The interchangeablility of tailcaps with the Nextorch line suggest SureFire compatibility. Maybe I'll try a SF tailcap.

Bernie

Latest posts