• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found: SuperFlashlightIII

Regentag

Banned
Re: WTB: SuperFlashlightIII

What kind of emitter, and switch ...? Lux V, K2, 2 stage Single stage...?

Be more specific!

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

Well even the ones like that. There are a few options. From that group buy, there are LuxV or LuxIII emitters the LuxV's are at 1000ma, all from the gb have the 2 stage switch. There are ones that Lighthound sold which are the same run of lights however they are the LuxV's (WX0T) but they are only a 1 stage switch and the board is only at 700ma. In short you have 3 options:

Option 1:
-Lux III
-2 stage switch
-Dont remember what board is at
---
Option 2:
-Lux V (WXOT I believe)
-2 stage switch
-Board at 1000ma
---
Option 3:
-Lux V (WX0T I believe)
-1 Stage switch
-Board at 700ma

The 2 stage and 1000ma is the best and brightest in my opinion. However the Lux III is the thrower of the group, but you will have a very hard time finding a Lux III version. That is all the options for the run that was in that group buy. I wont even tell you about the combat grip and optic versions. Confused yet?

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

Lunar, I didn't know there were any made with WX0T, I read that people wanted it, but that they couldn't be had. I could be wrong, and LM is the designated "Super Flashlight" expert, so I will believe what he says. It would be nice to see some comparison shots of all of yours!

Last edited:

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lunarmodule, I thought the XX0T at 1000mA Lux V had my name on it. ? ? :( ? ? What happened there?

Curtis

Rudi

Enlightened

Lunarmodule, is the SF3-XX0T-1000mA-Lux V a two stage?

Lunarmodule said:
Curtis, I am far beyond belated for your birthday, a thousand pardons for that, but rest assured you are taken care of. The light I promised you, #108/110 has your name on it, never fear. Guarded by Doberman Pinschers until its battery tube returns with a little less mass to it and a little more room, just enough for 2200mAh 18650s.

MM, what I CAN say is sometimes it really pays to be the LAST one to leave the party so to speak. The CPF SFIII sales thread really had a party atmosphere. Tremendous enthusiasm about the light and the upgrade in progress nature of the build, on behalf of all parties. Sticking around after hours when all the excitement has gone and taken the crowds with it offers some unique chances. I was super lucky to be at the right place right time.

So glad my thread could accommodate Curtis. The light I want is apparently going to him. :ironic:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

Wow a cool emitter that is indeed, I have got to see that against a stock one. How do you like the older LuxIII one, I like the handle design more, but I'm not crazy about optics. I guess I was too late to the party, and got the LightHound one without the 1000ma board or one of those cool emitters. Oh well, I am still very happy with it.

Last edited: