DeOxit and ProGold on sale at Fry's!!!

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just came from Fry's electronics and they have on special the Caig Laboratories electronic sprays

DeOxit $0.90 Yes!!! less than a dollar
ProGold $1.90 Yes!!! that is less than 2 dollars

Each go regularly for over $10 bucks

Time to stock up

AlexGT

missionaryman

Enlightened
looks like YOU are in a favourable position to go buy whatever you can carry and sell here at a small profit if you have the time. I'm sure not many here would be adverse to that and would definately appreciate the bargain.
AlexGT said:
I just came from Fry's electronics and they have on special the Caig Laboratories electronic sprays

DeOxit $0.90 Yes!!! less than a dollar
ProGold $1.90 Yes!!! that is less than 2 dollars

Each go regularly for over $10 bucks

Time to stock up

AlexGT

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just checked the online price at Fry's Outpost.com site and they only list the regular price, $12.99 for Progold

LeDfLaShEr

Newly Enlightened
I went to the Sacramento Fry's and found that they only had one left, and it was the small Deoxit spray can. Believe it or not I passed it up....I figured out that it really wasn't any better of a deal than buying the large can at regular price.....of course, that's assuming that I'll actually use up the large can in the next 50 years.

Now I might have bought the Progold if it had been in stock, but it wasn't worth waiting in line for the small DeOxit when I already have a large can at home.

I did notice that many of the Maglite hosts in black, red, and blue were priced at $9.90 still...the dark green was full price though.:sold: