SF M6 appear in silent hill movie !

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw the horror movie silent hill tonight. guess what. I saw the police woman used a SF M6 throughout most of the movie. It was scary. After I came home from the movie that's when I got attacked by those teenagers.

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if there is a game for the movie. However, the movie was really good and scary. the movie is much better than any stephen King movies. There are many bloody gory scenes with awesome special effects. I was really surprise the M6 show up in the movie. In the first initial shots of the police woman, I didn't see M6 on her belt. When she enter the school , she withdrawn the M6 out of nowhere. The director failed to introduce the M6 in initial shots of the police woman

Size15's

Flashaholic
I enjoyed Silent Hill. The M6 featuring was a bonus!

I also wondered where the M6 appears from. For example Will Smith gets one out of thin air in Bad Boys II.

Al

scott.cr

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL. Same with TV's "Alias." The good guys go into a situation with no equipment and the next thing you know they all have M6s. (Yes THE M6.) Seems to be a very popular Hollywood light... probably because it looks just like a common flashlight except the beam shows up nice on camera.

Slimjim

Newly Enlightened
HistoryChannel said:
There is a light on the police lady's right shoulder, what was that light?

Does anyone know where i can get a light like that one?