I think the UK should become the 51 american state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wholeheartedly agree.

You would be welcomed in Texas. Many like-minded here.

This would probably be better-suited for the underground, however.

JM-99

Last edited:

Ken_McE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you prepared to get over that Magna Carta nostalgia? Also, you'll have to ditch this Pounds Sterling business and that whole crazy french metric thing. Oh, and we have a few regulations about beer that you'll need to get up to speed on... #8-0 Oh yeh, and the Irish. Are they seperately negotiable or is this a package deal?

Grubbster

Enlightened
Bring all the beer that you can! We would have to talk about the food thing though. Not sure about the British cuisine.

HarryN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have learned to deal with just about anyone, but the UK tends to be fairly non gun friendly for my taste. Also, do you really think our politicians are any worse than yours ?

Personally, I have been thinking a lot about South America lately.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
We would be happy to have you here, just make sure your countrymen will be okay using dollars...you guys had enough problem with the Euro as it is. ANd also make sure that you are willing to live with guns...no AMerican state hs banned them yet, exept a few ultra-smug cities.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
And that whole royalty thing, I mean, they're fun to watch and all, but why keep supporting someone in so much style when they don't contribute to the actual output of the economy?:)

Bill

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Hey Frenchy is alright! He went out of his way to get me an OSRAM LED lantern when we couldn't get them here! :thumbsup:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
:rant::sold::touche::grin2::ohgeez::laughing::sssh:thats all i have to say on this subject and i am sure its clear as mud to ya all

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I'm thinking that the metric system would be an improvement over the system of measurements that even its inventors don't use anymore...

Empath

Flashaholic
Should we discuss all those we dislike, few would remain unscathed. The biases and grudges may be real, and in need of discussion, but our board isn't the place for it. The Underground is offered as a means of continuing the discussion. It's closed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.