ever want some one else life?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok one of the poeple who live near me is a guy about my age who has a cool suv and newer bmw i guess 7 series and a nice newer full size van he also has the house near me but dont live in it its empty but he still run the heat and ac cause i can here condenser well i always assumed he must have kick but job and this is all from his hard work well i was talking to step mom about him and found out he donbt work and his folks bought him that stuff .wow thats insane to me .i sometimes wish i had his life .but im happy with my l;ife it could be worst guess it could always be worst but sometimes better would be nice .to at least be able to have a few bucks in my pocket would be decent to but my point is man some people have great lifes

TorchMan

Enlightened
I don't wish for anyone else's life. I at times wish mine was better, sometimes much better. Then I remember how good it really is and that it could be worse.

Besides, it may look good on the outside, but you never know what he goes through. Could have bad health or other issues.

A guy I went to high school with killed himself in his mid-twenties. Never could figure out why. He had looks, was an outstanding athelete, brains, money, popularity, women, etc.

nirad

Enlightened
I agree ...The guy may be in debt up to his ***, and you don't know what kind of personal demons he has in his life. I think it is better to be yourself and make the best of it as you can. Remember: Don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes.:)

drizzle

Enlightened
Think about how little self-esteem he would have if everything he had of value in his life was provided by his parents. He will never know the satisfaction and feeling of security of providing for himself.

There have been times when I would have liked to trade places with someone else but they don't last long.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Sounds normal to every now and then wish to be someone else.
Problem is (as pointed out already) we really do not know what
is going on in that life. Might be best to be our selves and try to get better at that.
Topper :)