ebay problem, help!

Amonra

Enlightened
I am tryinh to buy some of those Jeled 50K led's from Ebay and everytime i try to pay for them and click on the PayPal button it says that this option is currently unavailable and to try later.
Well i have been trying for a week and the same message comes up every time.
i know i surely have the CC funds to pay for these and i know my paypal works as i just used it this morning.

Is this normal ? is anything wrong from my side, or ebay's or the sellers ?

Help

Thanks

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried logging into paypal manually?

Just go to www.paypal.com

You can then log in, enter the recipients paypal address and send the cash (be sure to include the item number)

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I seen on paypal an option that says items I have won on ebay or something like that, use it and it will show on ebay.

HTH
AlexGT

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't recall having that problem. I've bought a lot of things on eBay with PayPal. I bought about six this week. No problems. One of the reasons I buy from eBay is I like to use PayPal. It saves me from having to give my CC number to the seller.

changsn

Newly Enlightened
Make sure you send a message to the seller so that he knows what is going on - at this point he's thinking you're a deadbeat.
Sam

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
It could be your location also. Some sellers restrict countries from which they will accept PP. I agree...contact the seller and see if they have such a block in place.

JM-99

SteveStephens

Newly Enlightened
As long as you pay for your merchandise Ebay doesn't care other than getting their cut from the seller. That's what I would do; log into your paypal account and send money. You can even check the option "goods, other" instead of "ebay auction". The seller gets his money and you get your goods and ebay will be happy too. Sometimes I can't use the "pay now" button on the ebay page so will just do my paypal by going directly to my account.

Steve