New E2e on the way!

hburner

Enlightened
Yea, I had to do it, again.

It all started when I was in a shop looking around and the guy had no flashlights or anything of the sort. Well low and behold I saw a brand new still in package MN01 lamp.

I asked what do want for this? They guy did not even know what it was. I told him I would give him 8 bucks for it and he said sure. (I know, I should have said 5 or 3).

So I need a host for the lamp. I have an E1L but no stock head for it. After checking around I purchased a E2e and when it gets here I can formulate a E1L, E1E, E2E, E2L!!!!!! Can't wait to play with the options!!!!

After the credit card gets paid off a little its the KL4 or just go ahead and get the L4 next!!!!!!!!

Yep CPF has struck my wallet again! But hey. it is worth it to me. like I have said before this is kinda a stress reliever for me!!!

Chris201W

Enlightened
Nice purchase. Just make sure you don't put your new MN01 in the 2 cell body!

hburner

Enlightened
Yea, I made that mistake the other day with a 9 and a 12 volt setup!

BUMMER! I had not had the lamp a good 2 weeks!

hburner

Enlightened
It should be here tomorrow or Thurs. I can Hardly wait!!!!!

I know that is downright silly for a half grown man (37) to get excited over a flashlight but you of all people can uderstand, I know! But its a SF for one and the versatility has got me anxious!

Last edited:

ANW

Newly Enlightened
I'm going to buy another E2E soon with KL1 head for camping. I was going to buy a U2 but after reading threads on here kinda decide to put it off awhile. Who knows may change my mind when l get to the store,but know for sure i'm getting another E2E.

hburner

Enlightened
Wished I had it now! The power just went off for about 5 min. because of a bad storm we are having but luckily I have a few more lights that I can use, LOL!!!!!!!

hburner

Enlightened
pedalinbob
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1383601", true);

I am afraid that you are right! If I can hold out long enough to CC paid down a little, I will not feel as guilty for getting the L4 and maybe the M3?

At the rate that I am going I'm gonna have the full line of SFs. Now that would be glourious! Maybe 2 full lines, one to use and one to set in a case to gawk at!

hburner

Enlightened
I just got it in the mail!!!!

I knew what to expect because I have been playing with one at a retail store.

I do love it! I really like the KL1 on it, it gives it that extra boost!!!!